Author Topic: That’ll leave a mark: Sunday’s New York Post cover HAMMERS Bill de Blasio for his priorities  (Read 976 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Twitchy
by Jacob B.
Posted at 3:49 pm on July 9, 2017

So the New York Post ripped New York Mayor Bill de Blasio for going to Hamburg, Germany to protest the G20 Summit instead of attending the vigil that honored slain New York Police officer Miosotis Familia. Here is a look at the Post’s cover.

(more)
http://twitchy.com/jacobb-38/2017/07/09/thatll-leave-a-mark-sundays-new-york-post-cover-hammers-bill-de-blasio-for-his-priorities/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Wingnut

Is he running for reelection as mayor?  Or was this visit to the G-8 to promote a larger erection for him in 2018.

Oceander

He's trying to set himself up for a run at the White House in 2020. 

Offline Applewood

I love the Post's covers. Even without  reading, you know the Post will be spot on. 

But I'm sure deBlasio doesn't really care about the uproar.   The city's populace is overwhelmingly uber-liberal and embraces people like deBlasio. He will have no trouble getting re-elected. 

I've been to New York.   It can be dazzling,  but in the end, I was underwhelmed.  It's like every other major city controlled by the Democrats, only more so.   No way would I visit again. 

Wingnut

That is what I thought.  Big Bird for Pres!..

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Is he running for reelection as mayor?  Or was this visit to the G-8 to promote a larger erection for him in 2018.

I don't think he is interested in being mayor anymore. Judging from headlines like this one, clearly the people of New York City are recognizing this now. Like Hillary before him, running for a safe win in New York which is full of Liberal morons who will vote for anybody, was just a step he felt he 'had' to do, to be able to run for President. I think he doesn't give a damn about NYC or its people.

It is interesting that he followed Trump to the G20. After having to put up with Obama stalking him around the world, now Trump has a new stalker, Mr. Bill. It seems that Trump can't go anywhere in the world without some crazy wacko Liberal showing up, and trying to muck up whatever Trump is doing.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion