Author Topic: Neandertals and modern humans started mating early  (Read 1115 times)

rangerrebew

Neandertals and modern humans started mating early
« on: July 09, 2017, 11:58:58 am »
Neandertals and modern humans started mating early

By Ann GibbonsJul. 4, 2017 , 11:00 AM

For almost a century, Neandertals were considered the ancestors of modern humans. But in a new plot twist in the unfolding mystery of how Neandertals were related to modern humans, it now seems that members of our lineage were among the ancestors of Neandertals. Researchers sequenced ancient DNA from the mitochondria—tiny energy factories inside cells—from a Neandertal who lived about 100,000 years ago in southwest Germany. They found that this DNA, which is inherited only from the mother, resembled that of early modern humans.

After comparing the mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) with that of other archaic and modern humans, the researchers reached a startling conclusion: A female member of the lineage that gave rise to Homo sapiens in Africa mated with a Neandertal male more than 220,000 years ago—much earlier than other known encounters between the two groups. Her children spread her genetic legacy through the Neandertal lineage, and in time her African mtDNA completely replaced the ancestral Neandertal mtDNA.

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/07/neandertals-and-modern-humans-started-mating-early
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 12:00:32 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Re: Neandertals and modern humans started mating early
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2017, 12:03:12 pm »
It seems today the Neandertal genes are becoming more dominate than human.  I base that on what we see as "thinking, rational" people today such as in BLM, the unending variety of muslim jihadists, democrat party, etc.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2017, 08:21:10 pm »
It seems today the Neandertal genes are becoming more dominate than human.  I base that on what we see as "thinking, rational" people today such as in BLM, the unending variety of muslim jihadists, democrat party, etc.

They are going to find out the the rise of modern humans in Africa is because of dna introduced TO Africa.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2017, 08:23:08 pm »
A female member of the lineage that gave rise to Homo sapiens in Africa mated with a Neandertal male more than 220,000 years ago—much earlier than other known encounters between the two groups. Her children spread her genetic legacy through the Neandertal lineage, and in time her African mtDNA completely replaced the ancestral Neandertal mtDNA.

https://wakeup-world.com/2013/12/16/dna-evidence-debunks-the-out-of-africa-theory-of-human-evolution/

DNA Evidence Debunks the “Out-of-Africa” Theory of Human Evolution

The whole ‘Out of Africa’ myth has its roots in the mainstream academic campaign in the 1990’s to remove the concept of Race. When I did my degree they all spent a lot of time on the ‘Out of Africa’ thing but it’s been completely disproved by genetics. Mainstream still hold on to it.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2017, 08:40:46 pm »
A female member of the lineage that gave rise to Homo sapiens in Africa mated with a Neandertal male more than 220,000 years ago—much earlier than other known encounters between the two groups. Her children spread her genetic legacy through the Neandertal lineage, and in time her African mtDNA completely replaced the ancestral Neandertal mtDNA.

https://wakeup-world.com/2013/12/16/dna-evidence-debunks-the-out-of-africa-theory-of-human-evolution/

DNA Evidence Debunks the “Out-of-Africa” Theory of Human Evolution

The whole ‘Out of Africa’ myth has its roots in the mainstream academic campaign in the 1990’s to remove the concept of Race. When I did my degree they all spent a lot of time on the ‘Out of Africa’ thing but it’s been completely disproved by genetics. Mainstream still hold on to it.

But the whole Darwinian philosophy that justified colonizing, exploiting, and (to a lesser degree) the past practice of enslaving Africans relied on Africans being the primitive form, "lesser beings", so having the more advanced humans come from there and, well, advance socially, culturally, genetically, evolutionarily, not only gave rise to that justification, but things like the "Master Race".

These concepts will linger for some time, partly because they are so embedded in the material, like AGW has been infused into everything from pop culture to the scientific journals. The rebuttal will take time to gain acceptance.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 08:42:47 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2017, 08:48:04 pm »
The only race on earth that does NOT include a fraction from Neanderthals, is the African race.

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/how-ancient-neanderthal-dna-still-influences-our-genes-today-180962285/

Without Neanderthal:

With Neanderthal:

« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 08:54:10 pm by truth_seeker »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2017, 09:11:15 pm »
Without Neanderthal gene.

With Neanderthal gene.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2017, 09:17:37 pm »
Without Neanderthal gene.
With Neanderthal gene.

Offline ABX

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2017, 09:19:55 pm »

Makes about as much a sense as the post above it.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2017, 09:22:29 pm »
Makes about as much a sense as the post above it.

Your post is the one above it.  :tongue2:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2017, 09:35:37 pm »
I can verify this headline because I dated a Neanderthal for a year or so. She would always wake me up at 2a.m. to 5a.m. wanting to get it on. They do like it early in the morning, from my experience.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dfwgator

Offline ABX

« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2017, 09:43:56 pm »
Your post is the one above it.  :tongue2:

I mean the one above mine I was referring to with a similar claim.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2017, 10:41:41 pm »
I mean the one above mine I was referring to with a similar claim.

FWIW, what I am referring to, and don't like, is the use of fallacies to promote their social engineering projects. They are doing it, supposedly, for the benefit of mankind. They aren't doing anything but increasing the speed of the degeneration of civilization.

While I don't think there can be any more Ghengis Khan's, or Alexander the Greats, there can be another type of conqueror--the global elites. I don't think their ultimate goal is the betterment of all mankind. Just themselves. And the demise of a huge amount of people.

There are a lot of factors, or groups in play. Mainstream science, politics, religion, and the media.