Author Topic: Trump pledges $50 million to help women entrepreneurs  (Read 1272 times)

rangerrebew

Trump pledges $50 million to help women entrepreneurs
« on: July 09, 2017, 11:22:45 am »
Trump pledges $50 million to help women entrepreneurs

By JILL COLVIN and GEIR MOULSON Published July 08, 2017 Markets Associated Press Opens a New Window.

HAMBURG, Germany –  President Donald Trump said Saturday the U.S. would contribute $50 million to a new World Bank fund conceived by his daughter that aims to help women entrepreneurs access capital and other support.

Ivanka Trump joined World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim on the sidelines of the Group of 20 world leaders' summit in Hamburg, Germany, to launch the Women Entrepreneurs Finance Initiative.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2017/07/08/trump-pledges-50-million-to-help-women-entrepreneurs.html
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 11:23:19 am by rangerrebew »

Offline Suppressed

Re: Trump pledges $50 million to help women entrepreneurs
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2017, 09:21:07 am »
I can't believe Hillary is giving $50 million of taxpayer dollars to Chelsea's pet project!

Oh, wait...
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2017, 10:33:44 am »
I can't believe Hillary is giving $50 million of taxpayer dollars to Chelsea's pet project!

Oh, wait...

Funny how dat works innit?

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2017, 12:58:33 pm »

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2017, 03:29:17 pm »
Wonder if Congress authorized this expenditure.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline LMAO

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2017, 11:10:05 pm »

Oh, wait...

@Suppressed

And you can't help but wonder if his supporters would be screaming to the heavens if a President Hillary did a similar thing
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2017, 12:40:29 am »
@Suppressed

And you can't help but wonder if his supporters would be screaming to the heavens if a President Hillary did a similar thing

@LMAO

Exactly.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn