Author Topic: “Female predator”: Former colleagues, leaked emails cast doubt on Scottie Hughes’ allegations against Charles Payne  (Read 1363 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
More on the Fox drama. A lot of interesting tidbits in this, but especially the statement a colligue walked in on her and a 'Nationally syndicated talk radio host' half naked, getting it on. I wonder which one...

....Red Alert Politics has exclusively obtained emails exchanged between Hughes and Payne, and verified by two separate sources, that may cast doubt on Hughes’ allegations. In one email to the Fox Business host, Hughes described a sexual fantasy of hers about what they would do together.

...According to Kristina Lee Hall who worked with Hughes at the Tea Party News Network, Hughes was famous for sleeping with well-connected men who ran or controlled conservative PACs and websites. Lee asked us to keep the men’s names anonymous.....

....Well, I had access to her room because I was trying to help the whole war room going for the election night. I walked in on her and (the nationally syndicated radio host)… they jumped off the bed, his pants were undone, half of her clothes were off, his hair was disheveled.”...

Read more at http://redalertpolitics.com/2017/07/08/female-predator-former-colleagues-leaked-emails-cast-doubt-scottie-hughes-allegations-charles-payne/#8sRDpid37e7zz34m.99

Silver Pines

More on the Fox drama. A lot of interesting tidbits in this, but especially the statement a colligue walked in on her and a 'Nationally syndicated talk radio host' half naked, getting it on. I wonder which one...

@AbaraXas

Interesting story.  There's something wrong with that woman.  I admit that when I first heard her allegations against Payne, I was shocked.  I always thought he came across as a very, very nice and decent guy.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@AbaraXas

Interesting story.  There's something wrong with that woman.  I admit that when I first heard her allegations against Payne, I was shocked.  I always thought he came across as a very, very nice and decent guy.

Me too, but I think he's admitted to it. 

Silver Pines

Me too, but

I think he's admitted to it.

Did he?  I read he denied it.  Let me go google.

Silver Pines

Payne is still denying it.  He tweeted yesterday "I will fight this like a lion armed with truth."

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The story I got is that he had a three year 'relationship' with her while he was married. Apparently, he has admitted to this, I guess. What he is denying is the 'sexual harassment' part of the allegation.

She claims that once the relationship ended, she was blackballed from Fox. That is the issue as I understand it, not the fact that they had sex. This seems to be undisputed.

We shall see. It should be mildly interesting to follow this for the next year or so. Unless they settle. Which Fox usually does.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
BTW, I searched on 'female predator' and it came back with hundreds of links.

It turns out that 'female predator' is a whole subculture, with a lot of interest. Who knew? Learn something new every day I guess.

Image result for female predator
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Silver Pines

It turns out that 'female predator' is a whole subculture, with a lot of interest. Who knew? Learn something new every day I guess.

Not surprised somehow.....

Offline SunkenCiv

• This is SunkenCiv.
  • I'm Junger than that now.
    • Gods, Graves, Glyphs (we're new)
She sounds like she'd be a minefield of STIs.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Gods, Graves, Glyphs forum (we're new) Darwin Central (posting as Ned Ludlam) my FR posts, SunkenCiv?, FR topic by nuconvert

HonestJohn

I fail to see the relevance.

So she has a sex life with those she likes/loves.

Why does it matter to this?  Sexual harassment is unwanted sexual behavior that doesn't stop when the target asks.  And is usually tied to business when it occurs there (promotions, firing, assignments, etc).

---

This looks more like an attempt to smear her reputation.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 08:33:04 pm by HonestJohn »

Wingnut

I don't remember the Movie Tag Line being: She's town with a few days to kill?

Offline Frank Cannon

they jumped off the bed, his pants were undone, half of her clothes were off, his hair was disheveled.

Can't be Hannity. A nuclear bomb couldn't dishevel that helmet hair.

Silver Pines

Can't be Hannity. A nuclear bomb couldn't dishevel that helmet hair.

@Frank Cannon

That stuff is Kevlar. 

Offline Frank Cannon

@Frank Cannon

That stuff is Kevlar.

It is. That is why common sense and logic usually bounces off and avoids his brain.