Author Topic: FBI: Flight attendant broke wine bottle over man's head  (Read 856 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
FBI: Flight attendant broke wine bottle over man's head
« on: July 08, 2017, 12:59:22 pm »

Associated Press
By GENE JOHNSON
Jul. 7, 2017 6:57 PM ET

SEATTLE (AP) — A flight attendant broke a wine bottle over the head of a man who lunged for an exit door and fought with other passengers during a Delta Air Lines flight from Seattle to Beijing, but it didn't faze him, an FBI agent wrote in charging papers filed Friday.

Joseph Daniel Hudek IV, 23, of Tampa, Florida, appeared in U.S. District Court, wearing a beige jail uniform and sporting a scrape or bruise below his right eye.

He was arrested Thursday night after causing the disturbance that forced the plane to return to Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, authorities said.

Hudek did not speak during the hearing. His attorney, Robert Flennaugh II, declined to comment.
Hudek was charged with interfering with a flight crew, which carries a possible sentence of up to 20 years in prison and a $250,000 fine. He is expected to remain in custody at least until a detention hearing on July 13.

(more)
http://hosted2.ap.org/APDEFAULT/386c25518f464186bf7a2ac026580ce7/Article_2017-07-07-US--Flight%20Attendant%20Assault/id-5611bccc88924308a2349da0b23f6cbe
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Applewood

Re: FBI: Flight attendant broke wine bottle over man's head
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2017, 01:53:37 pm »
Look for Hudek to sue the airline and the flight attendant over his "injuries." 

Oh, he will have injuries if he talks to the right (unscrupulous) lawyer. 

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2017, 02:01:23 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_4bp8bBNVw

The guy was obviously shooting something or snorting something in his multiple trips to the bathroom before his freak-out. That's why the wine bottle over the head didn't affect him. He was blown out of his skull with drugs.

They probably tested him at the hospital.

It's the same at a party. When you have someone going to the bathroom every 10/15 minutes, and then they start acting like a crazy person, it's pretty clear what is going on.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online corbe

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2017, 02:37:37 pm »
   Looking for the Stewardess's name to compliment the Thread with a TTIUWP, got attacked by a Trojan Downloader at provided AP LINK, beware
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2017, 03:45:11 pm »
Seems like the flight attendants have been receiving training on how to deal with a passenger who poses a potential threat to the passengers and plane since the days of 911. Good on them but use a bigger bottle next time...

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2017, 04:10:00 pm »
Maybe the stewardess was confusing the man's head for the bow of a ship taking its maiden voyage?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Oceander

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2017, 04:37:41 pm »
He's lucky she didn't break his skull before the wine bottle broke.  Real bottles aren't like the movie bottles (which I believe are made out of sugar or something else easy to break).

Offline SunkenCiv

• This is SunkenCiv.
  • I'm Junger than that now.
    • Gods, Graves, Glyphs (we're new)
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2017, 03:40:07 pm »
An appropriate punishment would be to take him to altitude and chuck him out an open door, no chute.  There!  Ya got what ya wanted, simpleton!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Gods, Graves, Glyphs forum (we're new) Darwin Central (posting as Ned Ludlam) my FR posts, SunkenCiv?, FR topic by nuconvert

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2017, 03:58:28 pm »
An appropriate punishment would be to take him to altitude and chuck him out an open door, no chute.  There!  Ya got what ya wanted, simpleton!

"Buh Bye!"