Author Topic: Texas cookie store employee who bought cop's order temporarily suspended  (Read 2280 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Fox News
Published July 07, 2017

An employee of Great American Cookies in Texas was temporarily suspended after he bought a police offer’s order.

The employee was working at Katy Mills Mall Sunday when an on-duty cop visited the store and completed an order. Seeing the police officer’s badge, the young employee decided to purchase the officer’s order with his own money.

After the officer thanked the employee and walked away, the family in line behind him grew angry that the employee would not buy their order after buying the cop’s.

(more)
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/07/texas-cookie-store-employee-who-bought-cops-order-temporarily-suspended.html
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Applewood

So it wasn't the employee's fault there was an altercation, but the company suspended him anyway. 

Too bad the "family" which started the mess couldn't have been arrested. 

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Gee, when I've been in my local Duncan Donuts and I've seen a cop, I've always offered to buy him/her a coffee and a donut or a bagel.

And give up my place in line, but then I do that for pregnant women and women with small children, and elderly people.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
So it wasn't the employee's fault there was an altercation, but the company suspended him anyway. 

My first guess was that the people causing the altercation over buying the Police a brownie, were likely anti-Police BLM supporters. Of course we do not know that. But it is a good guess.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline corbe

A lot of BLM types in Katy, TX, got much worse after Katrina.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Applewood

My first guess was that the people causing the altercation over buying the Police a brownie, were likely anti-Police BLM supporters. Of course we do not know that. But it is a good guess.

Yeah, it is a good guess.  Don't know why these people are coddled.  Should have been arrested.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Offline corbe

Across from Katy Mills at a local Katy Krogrer, I was completing a late night beer run a few years ago.  Returning to my locked Van I noticed this kid peering through the tinted windows to see if their was anything inside worth stealing, as I approached with a polite inquiry as to WTF are you doing, he said he was thinking of buying a Van like mine. whatever
   I drove around to a secluded spot, opened a beer and waited.  Sure enough a bunch of his buddies come up on their  bikes, threw them down near the entrance and proceeded inside to steal from Kroger.  I opened/latched the sliding door on the Van, pulled up, grabbed his particular bike and threw it in and then proceeded back to my buddies house to finish the beer.  It's a NICE BIKE and I always expected someone to steal it from me as I'm sure he stole it from someone, a Karma thing.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Oceander

Pressure against the company appears to have worked:  the lad's one week suspension was reversed. 

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
The cookie store on their Facebook page is going to all lengths to apologize and make it right I'll post the link later.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The people who demanded free food and threatened the employee should be barred from the store forever.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
The cookie store on their Facebook page is going to all lengths to apologize and make it right I'll post the link later.

And, they were too damned stupid to figure out that this might be a problem? 

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The people who demanded free food and threatened the employee should be barred from the store forever.

Have a feeling this is the same crowd clammering for their Obama Phone.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

The kid should have told the family that when if ever they put their life on the line to protect his he'll be happy to buy them a brownie, until then their responsible for paying their own way.

Wingnut

https://www.facebook.com/GACKatyMills/?hc_ref=SEARCH&fref=nf

Store seems to have had a change of heart on the young man treatment.   I guess this is how the cookie crumbles.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Store seems to have had a change of heart on the young man treatment.   I guess this is how the cookie crumbles.

Not good enough, they aren't pursuing charges against the people who attacked the clerk. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Wingnut

Not good enough, they aren't pursuing charges against the people who attacked the clerk.

Dindunuffin's get a pass.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

A good public shaming of those pukes should be in order.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

It would be better yet if the kid has a new job at better pay. Somewhere else. At least they admitted screwing up.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

BassWrangler

Isn't this the same company that was inthe news a few years back for refusing to let some lady with a toddler use the bathroom?

Offline rodamala

Have a feeling this is the same crowd clammering for their Obama Phone.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
   Across from Katy Mills at a local Katy Krogrer, I was completing a late night beer run a few years ago.  Returning to my locked Van I noticed this kid peering through the tinted windows to see if their was anything inside worth stealing, as I approached with a polite inquiry as to WTF are you doing, he said he was thinking of buying a Van like mine. whatever
   I drove around to a secluded spot, opened a beer and waited.  Sure enough a bunch of his buddies come up on their  bikes, threw them down near the entrance and proceeded inside to steal from Kroger.  I opened/latched the sliding door on the Van, pulled up, grabbed his particular bike and threw it in and then proceeded back to my buddies house to finish the beer.  It's a NICE BIKE and I always expected someone to steal it from me as I'm sure he stole it from someone, a Karma thing.

:beer:

Little known fact: if you run over bikes on the ground with your van they tend to make for horrible getaway vehicles.

Another little known fact: a top priority when parked in a secluded spot is keeping your beer ice cold.  Most grocery stores sell dry ice and you can simply place it in the bottom of your cooler and cover with about 1/8'' of newspaper.  You never know how many beers you'll go through waiting for "developments" to finalize.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Should have taken all the bikes. But I know what you mean. Where I am it is common to see an obviously homeless guy, scraggly beard, no shirt, dirty, carrying bags and bags of garbage, riding around on a four figure very nice bike.

They ride it for a few days until it gets stolen from them, or they pawn it for a quick high. The pawn shops around here all have hundreds of nice bikes for sale, really cheap. And it is no wonder. The pawn shops ask no questions about anything. You could walk in with a bag of uncut diamonds, or a bar of gold, and they would simply shrug and buy it. The pawn shops are fencing shops where it is really easy to dump stolen goods.

Recycled metal places are the same way. You can show up with a truck full with two tons of metal and they will buy it. Nobody gives a rat's ass where you got it.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Should have taken all the bikes. But I know what you mean. Where I am it is common to see an obviously homeless guy, scraggly beard, no shirt, dirty, carrying bags and bags of garbage, riding around on a four figure very nice bike.

They ride it for a few days until it gets stolen from them, or they pawn it for a quick high. The pawn shops around here all have hundreds of nice bikes for sale, really cheap. And it is no wonder. The pawn shops ask no questions about anything. You could walk in with a bag of uncut diamonds, or a bar of gold, and they would simply shrug and buy it. The pawn shops are fencing shops where it is really easy to dump stolen goods.

Recycled metal places are the same way. You can show up with a truck full with two tons of metal and they will buy it. Nobody gives a rat's ass where you got it.
Wow. Pawn shops here are just the opposite. No bicycles, and on the up and up. They won't even buy anything they suspect is stolen.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis