Author Topic: New Language Spawned in Remote Australian Town and Only 350 People Can Speak It  (Read 733 times)

rangerrebew

July, 2017 - 22:53 aprilholloway
New Language Spawned in Remote Australian Town and Only 350 People Can Speak It

It is not every day that a new and unique language is discovered, but this finding really has anthropologists stumped. In a tiny, remote Aboriginal community in outback Australia, an American linguist discovered that a new language emerged among the young people in the community and is now spoken by around 350 individuals, all under the age of 35. But how was this new language spawned when they were already perfectly able to communicate with each other without it?

New Language Spawned in Remote Australian Town and Only 350 People Can Speak It
« Last Edit: July 08, 2017, 11:23:32 am by rangerrebew »

Offline Joe Wooten

Link????

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline SunkenCiv

• This is SunkenCiv.
  • I'm Junger than that now.
    • Gods, Graves, Glyphs (we're new)
More importantly, how soon before they've recorded a rap album using this new language?
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Gods, Graves, Glyphs forum (we're new) Darwin Central (posting as Ned Ludlam) my FR posts, SunkenCiv?, FR topic by nuconvert

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Auss-ebonics…?