Author Topic: CNN Picked The Wrong Fight, Staff Has Personal Info Leaked to Public  (Read 890 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Constitution
By Andrew West 
July 6, 2017

CNN highly unethical threat against a Reddit user has had incredibly appropriate consequences for the doomed network.

The mainstream media stalwart has been under increased scrutiny in recent weeks, due to their utterly apparent lack of decorum and journalistic responsibility in the era of President Donald Trump.   Their most recent and egregious lapse in morality came after the President retweeted an animated .gif file this week that portrayed himself applying a serious beating to wrestler Stone Cold Steve Austin with a CNN logo superimposed on his face.

While many in America felt that the President was simply further demonstrating his frustration with the unkempt and unraveling mainstream media, CNN took far more offense to the satirical imagery, and did they unthinkable:  They tracked down the meme’s maker and threatened to reveal his identity to the world.  Of course, given the extremely violent condition of the radical left in our modern age, revealing this information would likely constitute a grave threat to the imagery’s creator.

CNN quickly learned a lesson that many others had already known:  You don’t pick a fight with Reddit.

(more)
http://constitution.com/cnn-picked-wrong-fight-staff-personal-info-leaked-public/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: CNN Picked The Wrong Fight, Staff Has Personal Info Leaked to Public
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2017, 05:25:18 pm »
CNN: Threatens redditor with doxxing, doesn't follow through.

REDDIT: Doxxes CNN employees anyway.

Stay classy, alt-right.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2017, 05:26:58 pm »
CNN: Threatens redditor with doxxing, doesn't follow through.

REDDIT: Doxxes CNN employees anyway.

Stay classy, alt-right.

They are trash indeed.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2017, 05:37:55 pm »
Those Reddit users are heroes to stick it to CNN. Their actions should serve as a warning to other Left wing totalitarian corporations who think they can monitor and control public discourse.

What Reddit user have done is a go thing for all of us and everyone in the country. Good going!
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2017, 05:54:15 pm »
Those Reddit users are heroes to stick it to CNN. Their actions should serve as a warning to other Left wing totalitarian corporations who think they can monitor and control public discourse.

What Reddit user have done is a go thing for all of us and everyone in the country. Good going!

So when the bloodshed begins in earnest, you going to be singing the same pat-on-the-back song?
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2017, 05:58:53 pm »
So when the bloodshed begins in earnest, you going to be singing the same pat-on-the-back song?

They'll be blaming everyone else who isn't them.

Offline Joe Wooten

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2017, 06:07:07 pm »

I'll note one thing. When the bloodshed starts it won't be the alt-right that starts it.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2017, 11:51:53 pm »

@INVAR
It is a shame that you obviously do not follow the news. But just to get you up to date, the bloodshed has ALREADY begun in earnest by Antifa, radical Leftist shooters, and BLM assassins. And many of them are spurred on by 'journalists' such as the ones at CNN and MSNBC.

It is not about when the violence finally begins, it has already begun. And it is being driven by the Left in America, not by the Right.

Wingnut

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2017, 11:58:08 pm »
I'll note one thing. When the bloodshed starts it won't be the alt-right that starts it.

Don't tell the leaders of #nevertrumpers on TBR that.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2017, 12:22:23 am »

@INVAR
It is a shame that you obviously do not follow the news. But just to get you up to date, the bloodshed has ALREADY begun in earnest by Antifa, radical Leftist shooters, and BLM assassins. And many of them are spurred on by 'journalists' such as the ones at CNN and MSNBC.

It is not about when the violence finally begins, it has already begun. And it is being driven by the Left in America, not by the Right.

You either ignored or skipped over my qualifier: 'when bloodshed begins in earnest'.

I'm not talking about a bloody nose here, a concussion there, a couple of torched dumpsters and potshots taken at Representatives from a Union nutjob from Chicago.

But thanks for answering my question anyway.

It's what I suspected.

Just more proof from my vantage point that this people can no longer peaceably coexist with the other half of the population in this country.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775