Author Topic: The New York Times Mistook A Parody Twitter Account For The North Korean Regime  (Read 564 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Daily Caller
RYAN PICKRELL
China/Asia Pacific Reporter
9:27 AM 07/05/2017

The New York Times, by its own admission, mistook a parody Twitter account for the reclusive North Korean regime Tuesday.

The New York Times fell into a trap that has claimed a number of reporters writing on North Korea, the inclusion of reports from the DPRK News Service into articles. Writing on North Korea’s new ICBM, NYT attributed a tweet to the North Korean government.

The tweet appears as follows:

(more)
http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/05/the-new-york-times-mistook-a-parody-twitter-account-for-the-north-korean-regime/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Wingnut

The Times couldn't spell Cat if you spotted them the "C" and the "T" these days since the fired all the copy readers.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
So many retractions, corrections, and apologies, from the Leftist medias in America over the last few weeks.

Trump really is making these people crazy. He really, truly, is.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Suppressed

The Times couldn't spell Cat if you spotted them the "C" and the "T" these days since the fired all the copy readers.

Yeah, nobody respects the copyeditors until they're gone.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Wingnut

Yeah, nobody respects the copyeditors until they're gone.

Specailly when you abdicate the position to the interwebs public at large.  As stable a group if there ever was....

Offline SunkenCiv

• This is SunkenCiv.
  • I'm Junger than that now.
    • Gods, Graves, Glyphs (we're new)
The newspaper of wretched strikes again.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Gods, Graves, Glyphs forum (we're new) Darwin Central (posting as Ned Ludlam) my FR posts, SunkenCiv?, FR topic by nuconvert

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Is there really much of a difference? North Korea's public statements already border on parody.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024