Author Topic: Kucinich rips Dems for proposal to examine Trump's mental fitness  (Read 839 times)

rangerrebew

Kucinich rips Dems for proposal to examine Trump's mental fitness

Published July 04, 2017
FoxNews.com

Dennis Kucinich, the former Democratic congressman and presidential candidate, blasted his party colleagues on Tuesday over a push to examine President Trump’s mental and physical fitness for office – and potentially use the findings to seek his removal.

The campaign is being led by Rep. Jamie Raskin, D-Md., who has tried to rally support for his bill in the wake of Trump’s controversial attacks on various media outlets and personalities.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/04/kucinich-rips-dems-for-proposal-to-examine-trumps-mental-fitness.html

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Kucinich rips Dems for proposal to examine Trump's mental fitness[video]
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2017, 12:51:53 pm »

Fox News
Published July 04, 2017

Dennis Kucinich, the former Democratic congressman and presidential candidate, blasted his party colleagues on Tuesday over a push to examine President Trump’s mental and physical fitness for office – and potentially use the findings to seek his removal.

The campaign is being led by Rep. Jamie Raskin, D-Md., who has tried to rally support for his bill in the wake of Trump’s controversial attacks on various media outlets and personalities.

But Kucinich told “Fox & Friends” that Democrats aren’t doing the party any favors with proposals like this.

“It’s a political statement, not a medical statement,” said Kucinich, a Fox News contributor. “I think it’s destroying the party as an effective opposition.”

(more/video)
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/04/kucinich-rips-dems-for-proposal-to-examine-trumps-mental-fitness.html
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline kevindavis007

The Dems are in bad shape if Kucinich is the sane person.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
The Dems are in bad shape if Kucinich is the sane person.

It just shows how far left the party has lurched. There are probably other realistic dems too, but as long as the only thing they have going for them is rage they have no choice but to keep fanning the flames and hope they last longer than "occupy" did.

Rational dems must also realize that they could have engaged Trump in good faith and gotten some compromises that would have not only furthered their own interests but driven a wedge in the repub party. Instead, their stance gives him nothing to lose with hard-line policies on issues like immigration and environment...

---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline Gov Bean Counter

...because it always helps to have a crazy @$$ in your corner.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline SunkenCiv

• This is SunkenCiv.
  • I'm Junger than that now.
    • Gods, Graves, Glyphs (we're new)
Re: Kucinich rips Dems for proposal to examine Trump's mental fitness
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2017, 12:16:56 am »
Jamie Raskin is unfit for office, probably a good fit for prison though.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Gods, Graves, Glyphs forum (we're new) Darwin Central (posting as Ned Ludlam) my FR posts, SunkenCiv?, FR topic by nuconvert

Online corbe

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2017, 12:26:45 am »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2017, 12:28:44 am »

Kucinich has retained Ann Coulter, for business advice during his media career. She advises:

"Always be controversial, for it sells."
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln