Author Topic: Kim Jong-un riles Trump on the Fourth: US President calls emergency meeting to formulate 'measured response' to North Korea's record-breaking missile test amid fears one could hit Alaska  (Read 3690 times)

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Either, really.  You'd just hope to hell the Chinese would think that Trump is just crazy enough to do it so you might not have to actually do it.

But it would have to be pitched as the best of three horrible choices:  1) military action that would result in hundreds of thousands of deaths, minimum, 2) hard-core economic sanctions that would disrupt our own economy but pressure the Chinese, or 3) let the nuts in NK actually put one of their nukes on top of one of their missiles, and wait to be bombed or blackmailed.

All terrible choices, but 2) seems best to me.

You left out getting the other power brokers in NK to overthrow Kim.  Difficult but there is talk of a certain amount of displeasure there.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Rivergirl

A certain country had been able to infiltrate Iran's nuclear facilities and plant a computer bug that disables their system.
After all these years how is it that not a single person has been able to infiltrate the NK facility and create some bugs.