Author Topic: Distraught Playboy Bunnies jailed in Mexico, ‘begged for food and water’  (Read 1684 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Fox News
By Diana Falzone
July 03, 2017

Three Playboy Playmates were detained by Mexican police officers on June 30 at a party for Playboy Music Fest in Merida, Mexico.

Turkish model Elif Celik, American model Lauryn Elaine, and French model Marie Brethenoux were taken into custody because Mexican authorities believed they were working at the event, but only had tourist travel visas.

"We came to Mexico to celebrate each other's company and to gain publicity with our fans by coming to these parties in Meridá and Cancun," Elaine told Fox News in an email. "Around midnight, immigration came and busted into our party when all of us girls were sitting at our VIP tables enjoying champagne and music. They then rounded us up into a large room and weeded us all out by checking everyone's IDs."

(more)
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/07/03/distraught-playboy-bunnies-jailed-in-mexico-begged-for-food-and-water.html
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 10:45:05 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
La Migra strikes again.   Wait...it's Mexico.  Nevermind.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
That headline is sexy. Imagine a bunch of Playboy girls in jail begging for food and water. That's a fantasy I never thought of before. Can't wait until laundry day.

But, back in reality, this happens all the time with lots of third world countries. In fact, it is so prevalent in places like Mexico and the Philippines that they usually have Western Union kiosks in the jailhouse. The idea is to arrest any American, or any rich person for that matter, and take all their money. Not only do they take all the money the person has, but they will force the arrested person to call friends and family, and they will try to take all their money as well.

In the third world there is no concept of actual law, or justice. Everything is all about money. You have to pay the officers, the administrators, and even the judges, before they will release you. It is basically kidnapping and blackmail. Law and justice has nothing to do with it. That's why, in the many countries in which I have sojourned, I have learned to keep my head down, and run. When anything unusual happens, run. Even if you are getting ripped off, just run, within reason. I you can knock the guy out discretely and get away with it then go. You never want to attract attention, even if you have done nothing wrong. The very last thing you want to do is to call the police. They are worse than the criminals.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Applewood

My family and friends have vacationed in Mexico, but I won't go anywhere near that country. I don't understand Mexico's attraction.  Sure, there are nice beaches,  but  you can find nice beaches in the US and other countries.   You essentially have to stay at the resort.  Venture out and you could be mugged or worse.  These ladies didn't have to go out.  I suppose the preps (police) figured they and their party would be an easy target.

Offline skeeter

Meanwhile Mexico sues Texas for its sanctuary cities policy.

rangerrebew

I have to believe our "friends" to the south would be more than happy to provide free food, free lodging, free healthcare and a free public education if the ladies said very politely they were illegal immigrants just like in sanctuary cities and states in this country.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 02:51:53 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
My family and friends have vacationed in Mexico, but I won't go anywhere near that country. I don't understand Mexico's attraction.  Sure, there are nice beaches,  but  you can find nice beaches in the US and other countries.   You essentially have to stay at the resort.  Venture out and you could be mugged or worse.  These ladies didn't have to go out.  I suppose the preps (police) figured they and their party would be an easy target.

Ditto. No thanks.

Offline corbe

TTIUWP

The one on the left your right looks like she probably has more hair on her chest than I do!
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 04:16:24 pm by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline endicom

TTIUWP

The one on the left your right looks like she probably has more hair on her chest than I do!

You have hair on her chest?

@corbe
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 04:55:22 pm by endicom »

Wingnut

They really have lowered the standards for bunnies these days.  From L-R: Fugly. Fuglier, and damn... I'd gnaw may arm off just to not wake her up and GTFO....

Offline corbe

You have hair on her chest?

@corbe

My boobs are probably bigger also. @Wingnut

@endicom
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 05:29:30 pm by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Wingnut

My boobs are probably bigger also. @Wingnut

@corbe   I'm a leg man now.    :nono:

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
@corbe   I'm a leg man now.    :nono:

It's the same girls. This is just what they look like in reality without Photoshop and airbrushing. That is what is confusing everyone. This kind of proves what my wife has been saying forever.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
TTIUWP

I looked for the picture with anticipation, when I saw I thought, wow how disappointing, not at all like like the Bunnies I watched going into the Playboy club in 1979. Obviously Hef has no input anymore. :whistle:

Offline skeeter

TTIUWP

The one on the left looks hungry, but the other two don't look like they're begging at all.

Offline LottieDah

They really have lowered the standards for bunnies these days.  From L-R: Fugly. Fuglier, and damn... I'd gnaw may arm off just to not wake her up and GTFO....

Do you think anyone looks at their faces?  Those photo shows the women in their natural appearance.  They get made up and air brushed for their Playboy photo shoots.  I worked with a woman whose brother was a Playboy photographer.  He said the women would come in to the studio looking like what the cat dragged in.  They did not look decent until the photos were touched up.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I've lived in AZ for over 35 years, and have vacationed in Mexico many times.  I haven't in at least 15 years, it's damned dangerous down there.  Heck, there are parts of AZ where travel off-road is discouraged.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Back when I was working construction it was for a Christian company FAITHCO, the owner asked us employees if we wanted to join him and his church group to go to Mexico and help some of the poor, I was never so happy that I didn't have a passport. last time I was there was in the seventies and never had a desire to return.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Never been to Mexico.
Ain't goin' now, or ever.

Built the wall!
Build it high!