Author Topic: Key Trump Administration Figures Partied With George Soros, Chuck Schumer On Saturday  (Read 709 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
....In fact, this weekend saw Trump adviser, Jared Kushner, along with his wife, Ivanka Trump, hanging out with Democrat Senator Chuck Schumer, and billionaire financier and true lord of the Democrat horde, George Soros at a party hosted in the home of Lally Weymouth.

Weymouth is the former editor and owner of the Washington Post.

Other guests at the party included White House special counsel Kellyanne Conway, Rep. Lee Zeldin (R-N.Y.), billionaire GOP donor Charles Koch, former New York City police commissioner Bill Bratton and business mogul and longtime Trump friend Carl Icahn, according to Politico......

http://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2017/07/03/key-trump-administration-figures-partied-george-soros-chuck-schumer-saturday/?utm_content=socialflow&utm_campaign=socialflow_RedState&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Key Trump Administration Figures Partied With George Soros, Chuck Schumer On Saturday

Posted at 10:30 am on July 3, 2017 by Susan Wright

How are we supposed to feel about this?

These are the kinds of things that lead so many to wonder if there really are two major political parties, or if the whole Republican/Democrat thing is a massive work on the American people.

To begin, there has been much ink devoted to painting mainstream media as the enemy of Trump and his administration.

In particular, the Trump faithful will issue howls of protest at the mere mention of the Washington Post. WaPo has been quite dogged in their pursuit of every morsel of potential corruption or malpractice in the Trump White House...................

http://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2017/07/03/key-trump-administration-figures-partied-george-soros-chuck-schumer-saturday/

We are being played with Trumps 3 AM tweets. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Thank you, I just realized that this had already been posted.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline libertybele

Whether this story is completely true or not, the continued involvement of the Kushners with Soros should be very concerning. What is surprising is President Trump calling now for the repeal of Bammycare as Jared has received funding from Soros for he and his brother Joshua to start up a corporation called Cadre which sells real estate investment opportunities with one in particular being Thrive Capital which is owned/operated in part by the Kushner brothers. One of Thrive's holdings is Oscar Health which was a start up company for Bammycare.  Cadre is also funded by investment groups such as Goldman Sachs, the Ford Foundation as well as financial backing from Chinese entrepreneur David Yu, co-founder with Alibaba Group Holding Ltd.’s Jack Ma of a Shanghai-based private-equity firm.

Connect the dots here folks!
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 11:19:45 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

HonestJohn

"If I were to run, I'd run as a Republican. They're the dumbest group of voters in the country. They believe anything on Fox News. I could lie and they'd still eat it up. I bet my numbers would be terrific."
-Donald Trump-

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Birds of a feather...
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
"If I were to run, I'd run as a Republican. They're the dumbest group of voters in the country. They believe anything on Fox News. I could lie and they'd still eat it up. I bet my numbers would be terrific."
-Donald Trump-

And yet it is always those of us who stand on principle who warned everyone about these connections and his lifelong NYC Liberal Democrat support that are portrayed by the Party Loyalists and the Trump fan_s as being the 'problem', the 'enemy'  and constantly ridiculed and harangued.

You've been royally played, and took the bait like the suckers he took you all for.

Oh sure he will toss a bone your way now and then to assuage the worry that we were right all along and so the money changers and the Uniparty can fleece and steal for a bit longer.

But ultimately - we have a single Politburo and the country elects a Dear Leader who will save each particular aggrieved caste that makes up the voting blocs.

What we have devolved into is a sacrilege against what our forbears fought and bled to preserve.

"Posterity! You will never know, how much it cost the present Generation, to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make a good Use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it." - John Adams, 1777
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
For years the threat has been out there that America would get the government it deserves, and it has!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis