Author Topic: Playboy Models Detained In Mexico  (Read 647 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Playboy Models Detained In Mexico
« on: July 04, 2017, 03:05:00 am »
Three Playboy models are still stuck in Mexico after wrongfully being detained by Mexican authorities who believed the three girls were “working” without a visa at a party for Playboy Music Fest on June 30.

Although the three Playboy bunnies have been released from their holding cell, they were forced to remain in Mexico over Independence Day weekend where they are still waiting to meet with immigration officials to get their passports back, according to Fox News.....

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/03/three-playboy-models-stuck-in-mexico-over-independence-day-weekend/

« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 03:11:47 am by AbaraXas »

Offline NavyCanDo

Re: Playboy Models Detained In Mexico
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2017, 05:50:03 am »
Been years since I opened up a Playboy, but none of these three has what it took then to find a staple in her belly.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Playboy Models Detained In Mexico
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2017, 06:26:02 am »

Those are bunnies?  Man have Heff's standards dropped!!!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.