Author Topic: The Hav-Musuvs Legend of the Paiute Indians  (Read 1048 times)

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
The Hav-Musuvs Legend of the Paiute Indians
« on: July 03, 2017, 11:23:56 pm »
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/alien_races03a.htm

The author of the following story is a Navaho Indian. He revealed this tribal secret which he learned from the Paiute Indians, who inhabit the Mojave of California.

This native American, who went by the name Oga-Make, related the following account in appreciation for a story on the Navaho which appeared in the Spring of 1948 in a magazine which was carrying numerous articles on the mysterious "signs" or "fires" in the skies which were causing an enormous amount of confusion and debate during that same year, as well as the years following.

The article on the Navaho nation, which appeared in an earlier issue, told of the suffering that their tribe had gone through during past winter seasons, and encouraged the readership to send goods and supplies to help them through the upcoming winter of ‘48-’49, which many of them did.

In appreciation of this, Oga-Make related the following ‘legend’ which told of the secret history of the Americas which ran it’s course, possibly thousands of years before white men set their foot en masse upon it’s shores: 

'TRIBAL MEMORIES OF THE FLYING SAUCERS'
    by OGA-MAKE
    (The author of this story is a Navaho Indian. He tells us this tribal secret of the Paiutes in appreciation for the story of the Navaho which appeared in the Spring, 1948 issue of FATE magazine).

"...Most of you who read this are probably white men of a blood only a century or two out of Europe. You speak in your papers of the Flying Saucers or Mystery Ships as something new, and strangely typical of the twentieth century. How could you but think otherwise? Yet if you had red skin, and were of a blood which had been born and bred of the land for untold thousands of years, you would know this is not true.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: The Hav-Musuvs Legend of the Paiute Indians
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2017, 11:43:49 pm »
http://www.subterraneanbases.com/death-valley-men/

The following information can be found on page 277 of Bourke Lee’s book “DEATH VALLEY MEN”. This story of a strange tunnel was told after the men had been discussing a local Indian legend, similar in many details to the legend of Orpheus and Eurydice, from Greek mythology:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online roamer_1

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2017, 11:52:18 pm »
similar in many details to the legend of Orpheus and Eurydice, from Greek mythology:

This is an interesting bit to me... It is undeniable that mythology around the world is similar... Often to a point of exactitude that makes coincidence awfully far fetched.

Is it a matter of a single ancient source, repeated and adapted sown through the years?
Or is it the same agenda, repeated over and over around the world creating similar circumstances?

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2017, 12:13:22 am »
This is an interesting bit to me... It is undeniable that mythology around the world is similar... Often to a point of exactitude that makes coincidence awfully far fetched.

Is it a matter of a single ancient source, repeated and adapted sown through the years?
Or is it the same agenda, repeated over and over around the world creating similar circumstances?

There is a lot to consider there.

The genome program may provide some better answers as to the diaspora of people. But I don't trust them to completely reveal anything that doesn't coincide with Darwinism.

Genesis is a little vague to me.

another article

American Genesis: The Cosmological Beliefs of the Indians

http://www.icr.org/article/american-genesis-cosmological-beliefs-indians/

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2017, 04:28:28 am »
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/alien_races03a.htm

The author of the following story is a Navaho Indian. He revealed this tribal secret which he learned from the Paiute Indians, who inhabit the Mojave of California.

This native American, who went by the name Oga-Make, related the following account in appreciation for a story on the Navaho which appeared in the Spring of 1948 in a magazine which was carrying numerous articles on the mysterious "signs" or "fires" in the skies which were causing an enormous amount of confusion and debate during that same year, as well as the years following.

The article on the Navaho nation, which appeared in an earlier issue, told of the suffering that their tribe had gone through during past winter seasons, and encouraged the readership to send goods and supplies to help them through the upcoming winter of ‘48-’49, which many of them did.

In appreciation of this, Oga-Make related the following ‘legend’ which told of the secret history of the Americas which ran it’s course, possibly thousands of years before white men set their foot en masse upon it’s shores: 

'TRIBAL MEMORIES OF THE FLYING SAUCERS'
    by OGA-MAKE
    (The author of this story is a Navaho Indian. He tells us this tribal secret of the Paiutes in appreciation for the story of the Navaho which appeared in the Spring, 1948 issue of FATE magazine).

"...Most of you who read this are probably white men of a blood only a century or two out of Europe. You speak in your papers of the Flying Saucers or Mystery Ships as something new, and strangely typical of the twentieth century. How could you but think otherwise? Yet if you had red skin, and were of a blood which had been born and bred of the land for untold thousands of years, you would know this is not true.

Great narrative.

Thanks thanks. The Dineh know a lot of things dismissed too casually by whites.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/