Author Topic: CNN’s Brian Stelter tries to get Trump’s Twitter deactivated and FAILS  (Read 994 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The Right Scoop
BY SOOPERMEXICAN
JUL. 2, 2017 8:50 PM

CNN’s media critic Brian Stelter has a gigantic bee in his tiny bonnet over Trump’s tweeting, and that led him to embarrass himself by trying, and failing, to get the president’s account deactivated for breaking Twitter’s terms of service.

He breathlessly awaited no doubt with tingles in both legs, but the reply 6 hours later from Twitter was a disappointment:

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/cnns-brian-stelter-tries-to-get-trumps-twitter-deactivated-and-fails/#ixzz4ljEZtBmc
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
whackadoodle. Censorship is a good thing.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Contradiction is one of the foundations of Liberalism. Why would they say that they do a happy dance every time Trump tweets, and on the other hand they try to get his account disabled.

Which one is it? Confusing.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline DB

Contradiction is one of the foundations of Liberalism. Why would they say that they do a happy dance every time Trump tweets, and on the other hand they try to get his account disabled.

Circus on demand is good for business.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

For now, or up until now, his tweets means $$$ for the media. But the endgame is they--the media--lose. The media are a big part of the swamp, IMO.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Suppressed

Personally, they hate him and want it shut down.

Professionally, they love it.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline DB

I think they personally love it because they figure that's one more nail in his coffin and eventually they'll collect enough.

I don't think there are any winners in this.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

If there were a professional to be found among CNN, MSNBC, The New York Times or The Washington Post, the President's tweets about them would not be necessary. 

The "media" wants it shut down ... they're losing badly.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
If there were a professional to be found among CNN, MSNBC, The New York Times or The Washington Post, the President's tweets about them would not be necessary. 

The "media" wants it shut down ... they're losing badly.

It really is hilarious. The media crying out for censorship.