Author Topic: Antifa Terrorists Snip Fiber Optic Cables in Bay Area – Then Brag About It Online  (Read 954 times)

rangerrebew

Antifa Terrorists Snip Fiber Optic Cables in Bay Area – Then Brag About It Online

Jim Hoft Jul 2nd, 2017 9:02 am 

Far left Antifa terrorists are cutting fiber optic lines in the Bay Area of California.

The group is promoting the terrorism online.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/antifa-terrorists-snip-fiber-optic-cables-bay-area-brag-online/
« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 04:32:46 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline skeeter

Antifa - winning hearts & minds.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The average Antifa idiot that I've seen is some passive-aggressive pencil necked geek walking around decked out on their tough guy gear playing the poseur. Bring it on fools, jump into the terrorist swimming pool. See how that works for you.
The Republic is lost.

Wingnut

The "occupy" crowd seems to have found a new gig.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Antifa - winning hearts & minds.

Yep....you can do a lot to the public, but take away their inter webs??????
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
LOL

The latest attack occurred in the San Joaquin Valley town of Stockton, disrupting Internet, mobile phone, and 911 service for tens of thousands of AT&T and Verizon customers in three counties east of San Francisco. Service was restored about a day after the Tuesday incident.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline kevindavis007

A typical Anifa terrorist...

Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
They have gone into domestic terrorism, now. TPTB should be able to track them down if they are bragging about it online, though.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis