Author Topic: Donald Trump Jr. And Kellyanne Conway Clap Back At CNN Following Trump/Mika Criticism  (Read 452 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

YoungCons
Mary Kate Knorr
03:38pm July 1, 2017

No doubt, it’s been a tough week for CNN.

In addition to the blowback over last week’s story retraction and the three resignations that came after, Project Veritas released three videos that make the network out to be exactly what it is: an anti-Trump media machine disguised as an unbiased network.

In one of the videos, a producer for Chris Cuomo’s show was especially brutal when he commented that Kellyanne Conway “looks like she got hit with a shovel.”

(more)
http://www.youngcons.com/donald-trump-jr-and-kellyanne-conway-clap-back-at-cnn-following-trumpmika-criticism/?ref=FacebookPost
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

George Bernard Shaw warned against wrestling with pigs, and while 'pig' is probably not the right metaphor the idea is applicable.

I think this is intentional on the administration's part and the news media will never recover its credibility.