Author Topic: Federal Forces Prepare for Radical Leftist Desecration of Gettysburg Graves  (Read 687 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Constitution
By Andrew West 
June 30, 2017

As the American political left continues to toil in the muck, finding ever more vile methods of anarchy, one newly uncovered scheme has federal authorities ready to flex their muscle.

There are many names for the violent and anarchic faction of liberals currently wreaking havoc on civil political discourse in our country.  While they are all truly New Fascists, the sects within that classification are somewhat hilarious:  The “resistance”, which is the soft-core, all-inclusive tag.  There’s the ironically named “Antifa” groups, who believe that they are fighting Trump’s implied fascism with their own true fascist tactics.  And then there is the New Civil War crowd, including assassination aficionados such as Kathy Griffin and GOP baseball shooter James T. Hodgkinson.

Make no mistake:  They are all quite similar, but, being liberals, they enjoy coming up with pedantic classifications for themselves.

The actions of these groups has been nothing short of disgraceful in recent months, with an overarching hatred for all things conservative.  From simple vandalism to attempted assassinations, the radical left has been increasingly despicable in their methods, and with Independence Day right around the corner, it seems as though that is not going to change.

(more)
http://constitution.com/federal-forces-prepare-radical-leftist-desecration-gettysburg-graves/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

They didn't show up on July 1, the actual anniversary of the start of the battle. This may be just a bluff. In Eric Holder terms: a big nothing burger. Let's hope so, anyway.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 12:59:10 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
They didn't show up on July 1, the actual anniversary of the start of the battle. This may be just a bluff. In Eric Holder terms: a big nothing burger. Let's hope so, anyway.

I doubt it is a bluff. There are still three more days until the fourth ends. They still have time. I think there will at least be an attempt at this. There are simply too many Leftist nutcases out there.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

I doubt it is a bluff. There are still three more days until the fourth ends. They still have time. I think there will at least be an attempt at this. There are simply too many Leftist nutcases out there.

Removing confederate memorials is all the rage these days, and Gettysburg has a ton of 'em.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Cernovich will have to pay them more to get them to show up.