Author Topic: WIDE (SCIROCCO). Infrasound vibroacoustic broadcast interface  (Read 1741 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
This subject is about sound technology in the ancient world. What the pyramids were for--not only the ones in Egypt.  And other structures. Up to and including more modern cathedrals (the intention behind their design). It is in Russian. Google can translate it. I am mentioning a few people who may have some interest. I found the easiest way for me to get it translated was to search for the link and choose "Translate this page".

There is a ton of information here.

http://www.softelectro.ru/scirocco.html

@Quix
@Smokin Joe
@RoosGirl
@Suppressed
@roamer_1
@kevindavis
@Cripplecreek
@Oceander

If this is the wrong category we can move it to another.

If my mention to you is a bother, apologies. If you know someone who may have some interest, let them know?

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online roamer_1

Re: WIDE (SCIROCCO). Infrasound vibroacoustic broadcast interface
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2017, 06:01:15 pm »
oh Lordy.  It's like 100 pages... 100 pages of babelfish'd Russian???
I might die.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2017, 06:06:40 pm »
oh Lordy.  It's like 100 pages... 100 pages of babelfish'd Russian???
I might die.

Oh yeah. I find it interesting. I would only invite you to scroll down through it. Maybe something will be of interest to you.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online roamer_1

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2017, 06:09:02 pm »
Oh yeah. I find it interesting. I would only invite you to scroll down through it. Maybe something will be of interest to you.

I don't doubt you friend. I am just pointing out that understanding Russian itself is probably easier than understanding Babelfish'd Russian...  :shrug:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2017, 06:09:57 pm »
I don't doubt you friend. I am just pointing out that understanding Russian itself is probably easier than understanding Babelfish'd Russian...  :shrug:

Oh yeah. It has pictures.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2017, 06:16:53 pm »
Oh yeah. It has pictures.

Perfect, I might be able to understand it!

On a kind of side note.  I am homeschooling and found a Montessori homeschool program that I thought I would like and one of the included foreign languages is Russian.  This is for 6 - 9 year olds so I thought I would be able to handle it.  It has a picture of an object, the Russian spelling of what the object is.... and NO pronunciation guide for the Russian words!  WTH?

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2017, 06:26:32 pm »
Perfect, I might be able to understand it!

On a kind of side note.  I am homeschooling and found a Montessori homeschool program that I thought I would like and one of the included foreign languages is Russian.  This is for 6 - 9 year olds so I thought I would be able to handle it.  It has a picture of an object, the Russian spelling of what the object is.... and NO pronunciation guide for the Russian words!  WTH?

Here is something to think about. Back at the Tower of Babel when the languages were confused. If you suddenly found yourself speaking another language, do you think you would automatically understand what you were saying?

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2017, 06:27:36 pm »
Thanks, @bigheadfred...I'll check it out!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline ConservativeGranny

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2017, 06:35:13 pm »
Here is something to think about. Back at the Tower of Babel when the languages were confused. If you suddenly found yourself speaking another language, do you think you would automatically understand what you were saying?

LOL! Thanks for posting something that will keep me up late tonight trying to figure out.

I just saw a program that had a story about a guy in Australia who woke up from a coma speaking fluent Mandarin. Could even write Mandarin. It took him several days to remember English. He understood what he was saying. He took some Mandarin in HS but was never fluent in it. It has happened before to others. There is a neurological explanation for it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2740708/Aussie-man-wakes-coma-car-crash-speaking-MANDARIN.html

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2017, 07:03:56 pm »

Do you think you would know you were speaking another language or just that everyone else around you was?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 07:04:12 pm by RoosGirl »

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2017, 07:22:22 pm »
This subject is about sound technology in the ancient world. What the pyramids were for--not only the ones in Egypt.  And other structures. Up to and including more modern cathedrals (the intention behind their design). It is in Russian. Google can translate it. I am mentioning a few people who may have some interest. I found the easiest way for me to get it translated was to search for the link and choose "Translate this page".

There is a ton of information here.

http://www.softelectro.ru/scirocco.html

@Quix
@Smokin Joe
@RoosGirl
@Suppressed
@roamer_1
@kevindavis
@Cripplecreek
@Oceander

If this is the wrong category we can move it to another.

If my mention to you is a bother, apologies. If you know someone who may have some interest, let them know?

Thanks. Will plan to get to it before the  weekend is over.

Have always thought sound stuff was fascinating.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2017, 07:52:20 pm »
Which means it is automatic.

Confusing the languages isn't saying people started speaking different languages. They were already doing that.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2017, 08:09:44 pm »
We do it now.  Each of us think we are speaking the clear truth and everyone else hears it as something else.