Author Topic: Trump: I'm Sending Federal Help to Fight Chicago Crime 'Epidemic'  (Read 800 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Friday, 30 Jun 2017 07:10 AM

President Donald Trump said on Friday he was sending federal help to fight crime in Chicago that has reached "epidemic" proportions.

The president, who in January decried the high crime rate in the Midwestern U.S. city as "carnage," did not specify what type of help he planned to send.

more
http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/trump-chicago-crime-twitter/2017/06/30/id/799109/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Trump: I'm Sending Federal Help to Fight Chicago Crime 'Epidemic'
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2017, 12:44:40 am »
You could probably put a tank on every block in some parts of that place, and still not keep the lid on things...

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2017, 12:53:37 am »
The only thing that will fix that mess, and our mess in Steubenville (aka Little Chicago) is to eliminate all welfare programs.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2017, 05:45:59 am »
Friday, 30 Jun 2017 07:10 AM

This could be a bell weather. For other distressed states.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2017, 05:59:19 am »
The only thing that will fix that mess, and our mess in Steubenville (aka Little Chicago) is to eliminate all welfare programs.

You are a teacher. If you eliminate all welfare programs in your state, how does that effect your profession? I only mean that in the sense that from what I have read (so don't quote me) that there has been too much money wasted in Chicago. If the welfare  programs are cut, how much of the demand  that pays for the salaries of teachers and the other needs of schools outside of the "Chicago" zone will be met?

Will they, the state of Illinois, only try to ensure that people like you pay for the mess they created?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2017, 07:48:16 am »
Never let a crisis go to waste.

After 150 years of Chicago Style Politics it's time to pay the piper.  First, change the name of Chicago to Beirut so people understand there's nothing left but a shell of a city.  Next, hold a garage sale and raise a few bucks by selling off assets like that shiny egg sculpture.  And lastly put the hookers in charge of all public programs since they're the only ones who seem to comprehend the value of a hard earned dollar.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2017, 07:58:10 am »
Never let a crisis go to waste.

After 150 years of Chicago Style Politics it's time to pay the piper.  First, change the name of Chicago to Beirut so people understand there's nothing left but a shell of a city.  Next, hold a garage sale and raise a few bucks by selling off assets like that shiny egg sculpture.  And lastly put the hookers in charge of all public programs since they're the only ones who seem to comprehend the value of a hard earned dollar.

Can't we nuke it from orbit?

Offline Applewood

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2017, 09:11:33 am »

The president, who in January decried the high crime rate in the Midwestern U.S. city as "carnage," did not specify what type of help he planned to send.

That help had better not be a blank check.  Our hard earned tax dollars have been squandered enough, particular durine eight years of Obama.  We don't need to pour more of that money down the rabbit hole that is Chicago. 

I'd propose sending in the National Guard, but then we'd never hear the end of it from do-gooders and supposed guardians of civil rights.