Author Topic: Purple woman stuns doctors by asking for even bigger breasts for very bizarre reason  (Read 5905 times)

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
This woman had the largest breast reduction in America.

36NNN.

https://drfranklinrosemd.com/biggest-natural-breasts-texas-30lb-breast-reduction-dr-franklin-rose/

Pictures in article before and after.

Gentlemen, you are warned in case you have weak hearts.

(Btw, this is real. My plastic surgeon showed me articles on this young lady)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 06:47:23 am by Freya »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

36NNN.

https://drfranklinrosemd.com/biggest-natural-breasts-texas-30lb-breast-reduction-dr-franklin-rose/

I bet her back, shoulders, etc. feel a lot better now. That was an incredible load to be carrying.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
I bet her back, shoulders, etc. feel a lot better now. That was an incredible load to be carrying.

That was indeeo..

And I learned  one new thing duct Tape. Gosh

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Nice job. She seems way happier.  ^-^
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Hopalong Ginsberg

36NNN.

What remains certainly seems sufficient unto the purpose.

Silver Pines

So be it. Here is the human egg plant......

@Frank Cannon

Serious question for the men on the forum.  Do you find that size attractive, or is this chick so unnaturally huge that she's deformed ?

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Not a fan of big boobs.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Silver Pines

I can't help feeling a little sad about that,
but you should do what works for you,
not what pleases anybody else.

I hear about girls who want a reduction
because they get bullied in school.
Those other girls are just envious,
and are not worth even the slightest bit of attention,
let alone altering oneself just to please them.

Many of these girls grow up
and learn to value their uniqueness,
and learn how much they ARE valued for their uniqueness.

ALL youngsters need to learn how wrong it is
to give in to pressure to "fit in."

Hollywood hypocrites preach to all the rest of us about "inclusiveness"
but reveal their hypocrisy by casting only the women
who fit into Hollywood's discriminatingly narrow concept of beauty.

Some people might dismiss the topic of this thread
as just a prurient distraction,
but there really are some conservative values to be upheld here.

@unite for individuality

What do conservative values have to do with surgery that corrects a painful problem, and why would you be sad @Freya did it?   I had a friend who had a breast reduction.  Her bra straps were digging furrows in her shoulders and she was dealing with constant back pain.   I don't see how it would have been more conservative to keep suffering.  It isn't about "uniqueness".

Silver Pines

36NNN.

@Freya

Imagine dealing with those things.  She probably had to wear an ugly utilitarian-style bra that ended up doing little good, because uplifted or not, they're still THERE. 

She's really pretty.  In the after pic, she has a new hairstyle and a beautiful new bra.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

@Frank Cannon

Serious question for the men on the forum.  Do you find that size attractive, or is this chick so unnaturally huge that she's deformed ?
Seriously, I'd have to state my interest peaks at the C-D level and tapers off in either direction. Beyond a D cup, I'm not so intrigued except as a curiosity, and I like enough there to provoke interest, which smaller cup sized ladies can do with proper presentation.
Attractiveness is (at least for me) based on a group of characteristics, of which a woman's bustline is only one.
When it is all said and done, personality is the deciding factor, from enhancing looks which might not initially be eye catching, or, in the worst case, completely negating physical beauty.

I'm not into purple, and don't find lip/nose/eyebrow bling attractive (not to mention glass doorknobs stuck in their sternum, whatever color).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Silver Pines

Not a fan of big boobs.

Thank you for your response, lol.  I'm just curious.

*B cup who always wanted to be a C*

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

No. It's not how big they are, it's how nice. Basically if they're not sloppy and covering your belly button, or look like fried eggs in a pan then no problem. Most guys think in terms of perky, not size.

Which I realize a woman can't really control as she gets older, but any young girl who's like that and thinks she's really hot just because they're big is fooling herself.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Night Hides Not

Not a fan of big boobs.

Or tattoos and piercings...I'm an old fuddy duddy. For me, it always starts with the eyes, then it turns to the ability to carry on a normal conversation lasting more than 15 minutes.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Wingnut

@Frank Cannon

Once the initial fun of motorboating is over you just want to paddle your dingy to shore and have a pint.

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
Or tattoos and piercings...I'm an old fuddy duddy. For me, it always starts with the eyes, then it turns to the ability to carry on a normal conversation lasting more than 15 minutes.

Thank you @Night Hides Not

I always thought the most attractive part of a man are conversation and eyes, because they are the window to the soul. Then how he treats his family and does he like animals.

Dealbreakers are married (duh) and if they don't like children or critters. And of course conversation. in person.   

Offline Night Hides Not

I always thought the most attractive part of a man are conversation and eyes, because they are the window to the soul. Then how he treats his family and does he like animals.

Dealbreakers are married (duh) and if they don't like children or critters. And of course conversation. in person.

Uh-oh...lol, I wasn't a big fan of children until I became a father. My view was jaded: during my tour in Germany, the only time I really was around kids was at the Laundromat on base, and the vast majority were unruly.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
Uh-oh...lol, I wasn't a big fan of children until I became a father. My view was jaded: during my tour in Germany, the only time I really was around kids was at the Laundromat on base, and the vast majority were unruly.

That's ok. I wasn't a fan of children until about 32 when my clock started ticking and I realized how amazing my friends children were

Offline Night Hides Not

That's ok. I wasn't a fan of children until about 32 when my clock started ticking and I realized how amazing my friends children were

I was kind of thrust into it: I looked at my wife the wrong way, and my daughter arrived nine months later. Made the same "mistake" a year later, and a son followed.

Thirteen years later, son #2 arrived, and he was the most planned of the three. I learned much more about the procreative process in the three years it took us. Becoming a father again in my late 40s was a blessing, though I question the sanity of it from time to time.

The grandson makes up for it though...lol. When I get into a rare discussion with an atheist, I shut 'em down when I give my response regarding the existence of God: I see Him every time I look into my grandson's eyes.

There's been an ancillary benefit: as he ages, my daughter (his mom) thinks I'm getting smarter...lol.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 02:05:30 pm by Night Hides Not »

Offline CSM

:thumbsup3:

Silver Pines

Seriously, I'd have to state my interest peaks at the C-D level and tapers off in either direction. Beyond a D cup, I'm not so intrigued except as a curiosity, and I like enough there to provoke interest, which smaller cup sized ladies can do with proper presentation.
Attractiveness is (at least for me) based on a group of characteristics, of which a woman's bustline is only one.
When it is all said and done, personality is the deciding factor, from enhancing looks which might not initially be eye catching, or, in the worst case, completely negating physical beauty.

I'm not into purple, and don't find lip/nose/eyebrow bling attractive (not to mention glass doorknobs stuck in their sternum, whatever color).

@Smokin Joe

That makes sense to me.  The chick in the picture is a curiosity, IMO. 

I almost spit out my drink at "I'm not into purple."   :silly:

Silver Pines

No. It's not how big they are, it's how nice. Basically if they're not sloppy and covering your belly button, or look like fried eggs in a pan then no problem. Most guys think in terms of perky, not size.

Which I realize a woman can't really control as she gets older, but any young girl who's like that and thinks she's really hot just because they're big is fooling herself.

@Free Vulcan

It's like women who think you can never be too thin...well, yes you can.  And your boobs can be too big, lol.

Online andy58-in-nh

Once the initial fun of motorboating is over you just want to paddle your dingy to shore and have a pint.
We've all paddled our dingies at one time or another... :whistle:

Moderation in all things is a natural virtue.

As to mammarial proportions, I suppose the same applies. Large enough to please the eye, small enough to compliment one's wardrobe.

Fortunately for me, my wife has a sizable wardrobe. Ouch. She's hitting me.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
@Free Vulcan

It's like women who think you can never be too thin...well, yes you can.  And your boobs can be too big, lol.

And conversely, I've heard many small chested women complain that theirs were too small and made them unattractive. If you are a petite, small framed, thin, or athletic woman, just the opposite is true. Big is not really helpful there as it's too out of proportion.
The Republic is lost.

Silver Pines

@Wingnut

:rolling:

Silver Pines

@Freya

Eyes are important.

And arms.  I have a thing for arms.