Author Topic: Trump says...........Hillary Clinton colluded with the Democratic Party in order to beat Crazy Bernie Sanders.  (Read 494 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Donald J. Trump??Verified account? @realDonaldTrump · 19h19 hours ago 

Hillary Clinton colluded with the Democratic Party in order to beat Crazy Bernie Sanders. Is she allowed to so collude? Unfair to Bernie!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Doesn't the President have anything more important to do than worrying about what Hillary did to Bernie?  I don't care do you?  Unfair to Bernie the guy being investigated for fraud.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Night Hides Not

Donald J. Trump??Verified account? @realDonaldTrump · 19h19 hours ago 

Hillary Clinton colluded with the Democratic Party in order to beat Crazy Bernie Sanders. Is she allowed to so collude? Unfair to Bernie!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Doesn't the President have anything more important to do than worrying about what Hillary did to Bernie?  I don't care do you?  Unfair to Bernie the guy being investigated for fraud.

Six dimensional chess...
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Six dimensional chess...

What's he trying to win by bringing up the campaign?  I have heard his poor Bernie spiel before.  I don't get the strategy but maybe you can enlighten me.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Wingnut

wish the man would just STFU.  He's a congenital liar and fabricator of falsehoods.

Offline Night Hides Not

What's he trying to win by bringing up the campaign?  I have heard his poor Bernie spiel before.  I don't get the strategy but maybe you can enlighten me.

I'm not that smart...just ask the Trumpsters on TBR and TOS.

Oh yeah...and my wife and kids, too. Although my daughter thinks I've gotten smarter now that she's nearing 30 and has a kid of her own...   :silly:
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
LOL He's a genius I tell ya!

Offline rodamala

wish the man would just STFU.  He's a congenital liar and fabricator of falsehoods.

Quoting for truth.