Author Topic: UNBELIEVABLE Connection Between Fake ‘Dossier,’ The Democrats and $250,000  (Read 622 times)

rangerrebew

UNBELIEVABLE Connection Between Fake ‘Dossier,’ The Democrats and $250,000

June 25, 2017 By Robert Gehl

Democrats are behind the “dossier” that attempted to viciously smear Donald Trump during the campaign, an explosive report reveals.

http://thefederalistpapers.org/us/unbelievable-connection-between-fake-dossier-the-democrats-and-250000
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 08:56:17 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

It seems to me John McLame should also  be investigated since the "report" was "sent" to him.  I believe he may be deeply involved in all this Clinton democrat corruption.  I may be wrong about that but I don't think so. 888sunglass

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This is a McCain thing, you bet.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
It seems to me John McLame should also  be investigated since the "report" was "sent" to him.  I believe he may be deeply involved in all this Clinton democrat corruption.  I may be wrong about that but I don't think so. 888sunglass

I think you may be correct.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: