Author Topic: They Call Us Right Wing — I Call Us Mainstream  (Read 373 times)

rangerrebew

They Call Us Right Wing — I Call Us Mainstream
« on: June 25, 2017, 09:18:52 am »
They Call Us Right Wing — I Call Us Mainstream

Jun 21, 2017

RUSH: Carl in Leona Valley, California. I’m glad you waited. It’s great to have you on the EIB Network. How are you doing?

CALLER: I’m doing fine, Rush. Thank you so much for sharing your mic with a rank amateur.

RUSH: (laughing) Appreciate that. That’s a nice compliment.

CALLER: Listen, thanks to the advent of the podcast and the iPod I’ve listened to you for probably seven years now, and I listened to every word. There’s no interruptions, I can always back you up. I just love this thing strapped to my belt buckle. And I can play your whole show. But I don’t recall anybody calling in and talking to you about — well, I guess what I’m thinking is so many people refer to you as being on the right, way right, you know, or extreme right. And I’ve given that thought, and I know the left is almost all the rest of the media. I don’t know anybody that’s on the right. I wouldn’t know where to begin. To me, you’re the guy in the middle.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/06/21/they-call-us-right-wing-i-call-us-mainstream/
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 09:19:29 am by rangerrebew »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: They Call Us Right Wing — I Call Us Mainstream
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2017, 11:06:59 am »
Middle is close. "Extreme right"? no way.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Re: They Call Us Right Wing — I Call Us Mainstream
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2017, 11:12:09 am »
Limbaugh - Progressive