Author Topic: New Majestic Document Reveals US Diplomatic Relations with Extraterrestrials  (Read 8448 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Cover my existence.

That is right. This is how you do it. You take a few of the people, the smarter ones. You tell them you are God. You tell them a story. It sounds believable, it is mostly the truth. You tell them they are special, chosen, better than anyone else. You show them some magic tricks and put on a display. You tell them a plan and offer up some rewards. Money, power, whatever they desire. Those people present the plan to the populace. It is mostly the truth. But for it to work they must follow along. "If you don't follow us you will live in hell for ETERNITY". So the top ones put on a show, some magic tricks. You can throw out some big magic tricks. Rally get the groups going.  Tell the people they can have it all, too. Tell them they are special, chosen, better than anyone else. It isn't hard for them to believe it. Everyone wants an easy life.

Cover your existence. They'll all do it for you. And congratulate themselves for it. While you sit back watch the world tear itself apart. Civilizations die. Do it again. And again. And again. Yeah, sure, you have to work the program, too. But you don't have to be ever present present. There will be the ones that don't believe you. The ones that let the truth they were born with flow. They'll never let that flow be damned by you.

seeyaluvyabye
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline roamer_1

That is right. This is how you do it. You take a few of the people, the smarter ones. You tell them you are God. You tell them a story. It sounds believable, it is mostly the truth. You tell them they are special, chosen, better than anyone else. You show them some magic tricks and put on a display. You tell them a plan and offer up some rewards. Money, power, whatever they desire. Those people present the plan to the populace. It is mostly the truth. But for it to work they must follow along. "If you don't follow us you will live in hell for ETERNITY". So the top ones put on a show, some magic tricks. You can throw out some big magic tricks. Rally get the groups going.  Tell the people they can have it all, too. Tell them they are special, chosen, better than anyone else. It isn't hard for them to believe it. Everyone wants an easy life.

Cover your existence. They'll all do it for you. And congratulate themselves for it. While you sit back watch the world tear itself apart. Civilizations die. Do it again. And again. And again. Yeah, sure, you have to work the program, too. But you don't have to be ever present present. There will be the ones that don't believe you. The ones that let the truth they were born with flow. They'll never let that flow be damned by you.

seeyaluvyabye

That's right. That's what the Bible is for - to cut like a sword right through all the disinformation.

If it doesn't conform to Torah AND to the words of Yeshua, it is not true, or it doesn't matter, to include any organization that teaches a disparity between Torah and Yeshua.

Look to the pagan '7 sacred sciences' and their continuation into today's college curriculum and see.
Look at the progenitors of NASA using occult rituals to open portals and see.
Look at the occult rituals performed at CERN, and SEE.

Religion and science are intersecting, and not in a good way. And the confusion increases with each new scientific revelation.

But the Father is not the god of confusion.

I will shut up now... I don't mean to be religious, I mean this to be a bellwether that might counter the disinformation.

Offline RoosGirl

It is part of the Imperial Palace in Japan. Look at the construction. The way the stones were shaped and placed. Then look at the other stuff in countries all over the world.

Do you think it not likely that that structure and similar were built with a knowledge we just no longer have?  Seems like I read somewhere we've lost the knowledge to build tbe SR-71 Blackbird, and that's just within our lifetime, not thousands of years.

Maybe an easier example, try finding someone who really knows how to install drywall with a smooth finish.  Or, even your own field of expertise, do you not see a time in the not too distant future that that become a skill that is lost?

Offline roamer_1

Maybe an easier example, try finding someone who really knows how to install drywall with a smooth finish.

:seeya:

The secret it to use an oil primer after your last sand, and skimcoat over that - thats how you get 'no seam lines'

But put me in plaster and I am an invalid. True story.

Most definitely they had tech we don't... they've machined and moved stones miles and miles, and then set them in upper courses,  that we can't even move today.

Offline RoosGirl

:seeya:

The secret it to use an oil primer after your last sand, and skimcoat over that - thats how you get 'no seam lines'

But put me in plaster and I am an invalid. True story.

Most definitely they had tech we don't... they've machined and moved stones miles and miles, and then set them in upper courses,  that we can't even move today.

Fantastic!  Next time I need work done around the house I will call you!  Daddy and Granddaddy were master carpenters and were supers for a company that built many of the houses on Palm Beach.  Unfortunately I was both too young and had no interest in learning such things when they were around to teach me.

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!

Great points.

Thanks.

BTW, I just put a link to a UFO vid of a TR3B from Russia just like the one I saw--on the pinned UFO COLLECTION thread.

That's right. That's what the Bible is for - to cut like a sword right through all the disinformation.

If it doesn't conform to Torah AND to the words of Yeshua, it is not true, or it doesn't matter, to include any organization that teaches a disparity between Torah and Yeshua.

Look to the pagan '7 sacred sciences' and their continuation into today's college curriculum and see.
Look at the progenitors of NASA using occult rituals to open portals and see.
Look at the occult rituals performed at CERN, and SEE.

Religion and science are intersecting, and not in a good way. And the confusion increases with each new scientific revelation.

But the Father is not the god of confusion.

I will shut up now... I don't mean to be religious, I mean this to be a bellwether that might counter the disinformation.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Do you think it not likely that that structure and similar were built with a knowledge we just no longer have?  Seems like I read somewhere we've lost the knowledge to build tbe SR-71 Blackbird, and that's just within our lifetime, not thousands of years.

Maybe an easier example, try finding someone who really knows how to install drywall with a smooth finish.  Or, even your own field of expertise, do you not see a time in the not too distant future that that become a skill that is lost?

I take it by we, you mean the people of recorded history. The knowledge still exists in some forms, or the knowledge that still exists doen't necessarily contain the specifics as to how these places were constructed. There are ancient cultures, or civilizations that say these things were there when they got there. Some say they were built by the older gods. It isn't only the Bible that mentions giants. The American Indians talk about red-haired large statured cannibalistic people here. The wear on a lot of the megalithic stuff points to being far older than anything the anthropologists say people were capable of doing at the time they were built. Archaeological digs are shut down if they start finding things that don't fit the current Darwinian theory. They say "we" were hunter gatherers 10,000 years ago, but look at the age of Gobekli Tepe. And I think they are only dating it by the age of the material it was INTENTIONALLY buried in.

They can't date stone. No one has any idea how these stones were cut ,shaped, moved  and put into place. People are shouted down and their careers destroyed by the mainstream academia, intelligentsia for saying or showing things out of the party line. Artifacts disappear. Highly respected main stream professional people actually have been caught or admitted to destroying artifacts. That includes painting over, or covering in some manner, depictions that fall out of, again, what the mainstream says is the truth.

They insist on Darwinian evolution. They have no hard evidence to prove it. It is still only a theory. There is evidence that points to something else. Something they don't want us to know about. Why?

What if there are texts, hidden by certain societies, secret societies, that tell a much better story of our history. What is in the Vatican? What do the other secret societies have? What if there are texts that greatly amplify the Bible? I think it would be in the interest of certain of these groups to keep it to themselves. Because it would lay bare their lies and deception. Everything is about control.

I don't know what your religious beliefs are. Aaaannnd I don't care, that is up to you. But say there was an ancient civilization of people and a different race coexisting(or not) 12,000 years ago. One that is far older than that. 12,000 years ago the planet gets hit by a comet, or an asteroid. Or a series of them. It causes the ice age to end--a global flood. The devastation is so severe it wipes out most of everything that as here. Some people survive. They try to rebuild. But there arent enough of them to accomplish much. Perhaps the ones who are left don't have the combined skill set to rebuild much. The people who were picking the cotton may have been the ones least likely to survive the tremendous devastation. So now there is no one who knows how to pick the cotton. They don't even know how to grow it. And their civilization dies out. But the knowledge they do have they hand down. And  the world slowly rebuilds itself. Drags itself out of the mud. There comes a point in the new civilizations where some of the handed down knowledge becomes relevant. People have again learned how to plant the cotton, grow the cotton, pick the cotton, and process the cotton. People with the old knowledge show up and say Hey look, we can build a machine that will process the cotton. Another that will make things out of that cotton. And Bang! Instant "civilizaton". There is evidence to something like that happeninng in a sense. Do you understand what I mean? The tales of the "Atlantean" survivors.

This subject, its truth, is the same for me as the subject of UFOs. I wonder, in the 4.5 billion year history that there weren't other people here. A long time ago. Way before anything, or anyone, I am talking about now. They developed technology to a point they could reach the stars. Then something happened, maybe an asteroid strike, or war, wiped things out. They come back to find everything gone, or they know it is gone and don't come back until later. Just to check. Or they help out, or are merely in contact with the new people. Then disaster strikes again.

Now maybe they are coming back again. Us visiting us. But the place has so far gone to Hell they really don't want to have anything to do with us.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 12:52:46 am by bigheadfred »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline roamer_1

Fantastic!  Next time I need work done around the house I will call you!  Daddy and Granddaddy were master carpenters and were supers for a company that built many of the houses on Palm Beach.  Unfortunately I was both too young and had no interest in learning such things when they were around to teach me.

I work cheap... just keep on pumpin out sweet tea and guuuud southern cookin, find me a barn to sleep in,  and I'll be fine. But the travel time is a killer :)

Offline RoosGirl

I take it by we, you mean the people of recorded history. The knowledge still exists in some forms, or the knowledge that still exists doen't necessarily contain the specifics as to how these places were constructed. There are ancient cultures, or civilizations that say these things were there when they got there. Some say they were built by the older gods. It isn't only the Bible that mentions giants. The American Indians talk about red-haired large statured cannibalistic people here. The wear on a lot of the megalithic stuff points to being far older than anything the anthropologists say people were capable of doing at the time they were built. Archaeological digs are shut down if they start finding things that don't fit the current Darwinian theory. They say "we" were hunter gatherers 10,000 years ago, but look at the age of Gobekli Tepe. And I think they are only dating it by the age of the material it was INTENTIONALLY buried in.

They can't date stone. No one has any idea how these stones were cut ,shaped, moved  and put into place. People are shouted down and their careers destroyed by the mainstream academia, intelligentsia for saying or showing things out of the party line. Artifacts disappear. Highly respected main stream professional people actually have been caught or admitted to destroying artifacts. That includes painting over, or covering in some manner, depictions that fall out of, again, what the mainstream says is the truth.

They insist on Darwinian evolution. They have no hard evidence to prove it. It is still only a theory. There is evidence that points to something else. Something they don't want us to know about. Why?

What if there are texts, hidden by certain societies, secret societies, that tell a much better story of our history. What is in the Vatican? What do the other secret societies have? What if there are texts that greatly amplify the Bible? I think it would be in the interest of certain of these groups to keep it to themselves. Because it would lay bare their lies and deception. Everything is about control.

I don't know what your religious beliefs are. Aaaannnd I don't care, that is up to you. But say there was an ancient civilization of people and a different race coexisting(or not) 12,000 years ago. One that is far older than that. 12,000 years ago the planet gets hit by a comet, or an asteroid. Or a series of them. It causes the ice age to end--a global flood. The devastation is so severe it wipes out most of everything that as here. Some people survive. They try to rebuild. But there arent enough of them to accomplish much. Perhaps the ones who are left don't have the combined skill set to rebuild much. The people who were picking the cotton may have been the ones least likely to survive the tremendous devastation. So now there is no one who knows how to pick the cotton. They don't even know how to grow it. And their civilization dies out. But the knowledge they do have they hand down. And  the world slowly rebuilds itself. Drags itself out of the mud. There comes a point in the new civilizations where some of the handed down knowledge becomes relevant. People have again learned how to plant the cotton, grow the cotton, pick the cotton, and process the cotton. People with the old knowledge show up and say Hey look, we can build a machine that will process the cotton. Another that will make things out of that cotton. And Bang! Instant "civilizaton". There is evidence to something like that happeninng in a sense. Do you understand what I mean? The tales of the "Atlantean" survivors.

This subject, its truth, is the same for me as the subject of UFOs. I wonder, in the 4.5 billion year history that there weren't other people here. A long time ago. Way before anything, or anyone, I am talking about now. They developed technology to a point they could reach the stars. Then something happened, maybe an asteroid strike, or war, wiped things out. They come back to find everything gone, or they know it is gone and don't come back until later. Just to check. Or they help out, or are merely in contact with the new people. Then disaster strikes again.

Now maybe they are coming back again. Us visiting us. But the place has so far gone to Hell they really don't want to have anything to do with us.

Haha, well, I got in trouble for saying this on another thread, but here goes again anyway... y'all think too much! :)

It doesn't affect my religious beliefs one way or the other if what you describe turns out to be exactly as it happened or not.  I believe the Bible is God's word.  As far as I know he never lays out dates of when anything he describes, from the beginning of time, happened.  So something gets found that doesn't fit in with whatever the current "theory" is has no effect on my beliefs.  Someone shows up from a different planet, has no effect on my beliefs.  Well, that may not be entirely correct, I think it would actually be more "proof" of created life than big bang life.  So I don't worry about such discoveries other than I think there's a cool factor to it all.  I have an idea that when God created Earth he put things (like dinosaur bones) in certain places just to mess with us; a test of faith so to speak, and because you know he has a good sense of humor based on how he designed certain portions of our anatomy and body functions.

Offline Suppressed

If I happened to be a sentient species on a distant planet, noting the 'disturbance in the force', if you will, having the ability to travel galactic distances, and thus the ability to discern planets capable of producing and even containing life, that would narrow down the search area, and who to check on ever few hundred or thousand Earth years. However, once the transition had been made form what we know as Newtonian physics to Einsteinian physics, the interest level would go up. Earth orbit capability and programs as 'primitive' as the V-2 would signal an interest in exploring off planet, so the interest level would go up considerable.

Yet with technology that advanced, you wouldn't have stealth technology that we had decades ago?
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline roamer_1

There are ancient cultures, or civilizations that say these things were there when they got there. Some say they were built by the older gods. It isn't only the Bible that mentions giants. The American Indians talk about red-haired large statured cannibalistic people here. The wear on a lot of the megalithic stuff points to being far older than anything the anthropologists say people were capable of doing at the time they were built.

I would HIGHLY recommend Genesis 6 Conspiracy by Gary Wayne... His 800 page tome is exhaustively referenced and notated, and comes very close to telling the tale.

I am a comparative religion kind of guy, and in my studies, long ago realized that there is one story being told, from two (and only two) perspectives. One divine and one profane. There is likewise only One history, in two perspectives. Gary Wayne's magnificent work tells the tale from both perspectives... From Atlantis, through the Flood, From the fallen angel 'gods' and their
titan' offspring (be they egyptian, greek, celtic, or mayan), through the two major occultic bloodlines, both faery and dragon, in every culture around the world, through masonic occultism, and secret societies, all the way on up to today.

And he's all over YouTube, if you care to watch/listen more than read...

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Yet with technology that advanced, you wouldn't have stealth technology that we had decades ago?

Maybe what we see are the kids out for a joyride.

I was watching a vid the other day that was showing ufos that were only visible to an infrared camera.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I would HIGHLY recommend Genesis 6 Conspiracy by Gary Wayne... His 800 page tome is exhaustively referenced and notated, and comes very close to telling the tale.

I am a comparative religion kind of guy, and in my studies, long ago realized that there is one story being told, from two (and only two) perspectives. One divine and one profane. There is likewise only One history, in two perspectives. Gary Wayne's magnificent work tells the tale from both perspectives... From Atlantis, through the Flood, From the fallen angel 'gods' and their
titan' offspring (be they egyptian, greek, celtic, or mayan), through the two major occultic bloodlines, both faery and dragon, in every culture around the world, through masonic occultism, and secret societies, all the way on up to today.

And he's all over YouTube, if you care to watch/listen more than read...

Interesting. That video was on my recommended list a couple of days go. But I was headed for sleep and didn't watch it. But I will now. Thanks. I'll see where the e-book is available, too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Oh, as an interested species? I might have stealth beyond what we can detect, certainly. But how will the creatures on the planet know I'm paying attention if I don't let them see me? For all we know, the sightings might just be target drones, probing for a reaction (those which are actual craft from elsewhere, wherever that filter leaves us).
For all we know, there is a mothership out there that's huge and completely invisible to us (why the little fast ones just disappear from time to time).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

I believe the Bible is God's word.  As far as I know he never lays out dates of when anything he describes, from the beginning of time, happened. 

Not true. Study the feasts and particularly the Jubilees and study the prophets. There can only, literally, be 6000 years since Creation, or the Bible is wrong and should be discarded.

The 'Old Earth Creation' nonsense putting billions of years into Genesis 1:2 is sheer folly, meant to conform to science, when folks should be believing YHWH in the first place.

Folks are looking forward to a great deception that has already been ongoing for thousands of years.
A deception so great and so bold that even the elect might be fooled, if it were possible. We're already standing in the middle of it. Frog in the pot.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Oh, as an interested species? I might have stealth beyond what we can detect, certainly. But how will the creatures on the planet know I'm paying attention if I don't let them see me? For all we know, the sightings might just be target drones, probing for a reaction (those which are actual craft from elsewhere, wherever that filter leaves us).
For all we know, there is a mothership out there that's huge and completely invisible to us (why the little fast ones just disappear from time to time).

There ARE planet sized ships out there if you watch the right YT vid. You have seen this one before. But it is worth a replay.  ^-^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ7RaOMHb5I

Offline roamer_1

Interesting. That video was on my recommended list a couple of days go. But I was headed for sleep and didn't watch it. But I will now. Thanks. I'll see where the e-book is available, too.

They are all good vids, but that first one is probably the most encompassing

https://youtu.be/gmmfmCdqzbQ

If you are only going to watch one, that's it.
But the subject matter is so huge that it takes a long while to explain the entire narrative in minutia.

Offline RoosGirl

Not true. Study the feasts and particularly the Jubilees and study the prophets. There can only, literally, be 6000 years since Creation, or the Bible is wrong and should be discarded.

The 'Old Earth Creation' nonsense putting billions of years into Genesis 1:2 is sheer folly, meant to conform to science, when folks should be believing YHWH in the first place.

Folks are looking forward to a great deception that has already been ongoing for thousands of years.
A deception so great and so bold that even the elect might be fooled, if it were possible. We're already standing in the middle of it. Frog in the pot.

Thank you, I will look into that.  I admit that I haven't delved in as much as I probably should have. But, again, one way or the other it doesn't change what I believe about God creating me and Jesus saving me.  Like I said, I've always had a sneaking idea that God placed things within the earth to tease us or test us as "we" became scientifically too smart to believe in Him.

Offline roamer_1

Thank you, I will look into that.  I admit that I haven't delved in as much as I probably should have.

Don't let it get you down. From our conversations elsewhere, I understand you to be more grounded in the Book than most Christians - But most Christians, quite honestly, seldom go beyond the Gospels and Paul... very much a mistake.

I have become a Christian Messianic precisely because of the prophecy - My penchant for the prophets inherently requires understanding of Torah in order to understand the prophets, and in that (understanding Torah) one comes to understand that all of Torah is prophetic too, especially the feasts. Understanding that causes the Scriptures to blossom like nothing I have ever experienced.

I won't bore you with the details, as to do so would take buckets of sweet tea, and years of porch time... but in the end, it all suddenly clicks together in the most amazing way.

But, again, one way or the other it doesn't change what I believe about God creating me and Jesus saving me.  Like I said, I've always had a sneaking idea that God placed things within the earth to tease us or test us as "we" became scientifically too smart to believe in Him.

I don't think so. I think it is all evidence... it is more about whose interpretation you believe wrt that evidence. Look into the '7 sacred sciences' and where they purport to come from, and who has guided and nursed them through the ages... and then you merely have to guess at who the wizards and sorcerers are in this age - Men of worldly wisdom in strange robes with pocket protectors, uttering arcane sentences in a language few can understand...  :whistle:

There were dragons. Serpents. History is replete with them. Many of them died in the flood, aberrations caused by the fallen ones, which caused the whole of creation to be corrupted.
Understand: It was not just man that was corrupted, according to the Scriptures. ALL of it was corrupted.

Science may harrumph, but history (and the Bible) says otherwise. Which to believe, hmm?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 05:32:56 am by roamer_1 »

Offline Quix

@roamer_1,

Thanks for your well-studied and interesting points.

I'm still not a believer in 6,000 year old earth. And, I don't really believe that The Bible asserts that.

For one, the Chinese have early Chinese texts from 7,000 years ago. Their historical documents have been fairly meticulously kept for millennia.

And, we do not know what the world was BEFORE it was "formless & void."

Anyway . . . there are more seriously important issues for our era.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Suppressed

You're good at coming up with hypotheses (I honestly mean that).  Good multiple working hypotheses.

But that's all they are, hypotheses.

And I think as we bolt on more assumptions of what "might be" to explain holes, Occam recedes over the horizon.

Yes, these things are possible.  But likely?  I don't think so.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Suppressed

It would be fun to try to figure out where those impacts occurred and go hunting meteorites, though...the 'splatter' seems to have created the Carolina Bays, so it must have been a pretty intense hit, which would imply a lot of odd bits of rock laying about somewhere in Canada.

It's been demonstrated through luminescence, palynology, etc., that the Carolina Bays predate the Younger Dryas by a considerable amount.
+++++++++

Offline Quix

You're good at coming up with hypotheses (I honestly mean that).  Good multiple working hypotheses.

But that's all they are, hypotheses.

And I think as we bolt on more assumptions of what "might be" to explain holes, Occam recedes over the horizon.

Yes, these things are possible.  But likely?  I don't think so.

What would you consider . . . out of the whole . . . UFO, critter, etc. alternate reality sphere . . .

to be the 3 least possible major hypotheses

vs

the 3 most possible major hypotheses?

Offline roamer_1

I'm still not a believer in 6,000 year old earth. And, I don't really believe that The Bible asserts that.

Well @Quix  , We should have this out one day... Your porch or mine? :)
You are packing a whole lot of history into a single verse...

For one, the Chinese have early Chinese texts from 7,000 years ago. Their historical documents have been fairly meticulously kept for millennia.

And the first emperor was the son of a dragon mating with a human woman. You know what that means, so why should I believe anything further?  :shrug:

And, we do not know what the world was BEFORE it was "formless & void."

right. here is formless and void:

And that's all it need mean. There is enough 'house' there to know it is a house, but it really isn't a house yet, and it is utterly empty within. One CAN build all sorts of fancy theory and innuendo on top of it, but it isn't necessary, except in trying to conform to science.

Anyway . . . there are more seriously important issues for our era.

Yep.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 02:38:36 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline RoosGirl

And the first emperor was the son of a dragon mating with a human woman. You know what that means, so why should I believe anything further?  :shrug:

Wasn't that covered in the video you posted last night?