Author Topic: Pence meets with Koch brother in Colorado  (Read 500 times)

Online corbe

Pence meets with Koch brother in Colorado
« on: June 24, 2017, 03:57:23 am »
Pence meets with Koch brother in Colorado

By Reid Wilson - 06/23/17 10:56 PM EDT

Vice President Pence held an unannounced meeting with conservative political activist Charles Koch on Friday, the day before the Koch brothers network kicks off a donor meeting in Colorado Springs.

Pence, in town to headline a banquet celebrating the 40th anniversary of the Christian conservative group Focus on the Family, sat down with the chairman and chief executive of Koch Industries, along with key members of the Koch team.

The meeting was not on the vice president's schedule released by the White House late Thursday.

A spokesman for the vice president's office denied to The Hill earlier Friday that Pence would be meeting with the Koch brothers' network. The spokesman did not respond to requests for comments late Friday.

James Davis, a spokesman for the Koch brothers' network, said Pence and Charles Koch discussed issues ranging from tax reform to a measure reforming the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, which President Trump signed Friday. The meeting lasted 50 minutes, Davis said.

<..snip..>

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/339283-pence-stops-by-koch-brothers-conference-in-colorado#bottom-story-socials
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline endicom

Re: Pence meets with Koch brother in Colorado
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2017, 04:02:34 am »
Vacationing with Putin would be less controversial.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2017, 04:09:27 am »
Pence, in town to headline a banquet celebrating the 40th anniversary of the Christian conservative group Focus on the Family, sat down with the chairman and chief executive of Koch Industries, along with key members of the Koch team.

I wonder if they will have time to discuss transgender military.  Gay pride at the Pentagon and FBI.  And Attorney General Tillerson and his gay activism?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2017, 04:32:11 am »
Pence meets with a conservative.  There must be something wrong with that.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2017, 04:37:43 am »
Pence meets with a conservative.  There must be something wrong with that.

There is nothing wrong with that.  I hope he does continue.  Its just that the Administration is continuing the gay agenda.  I have listened to Focus on the Family for years and Gay pride doesn't fit.  I wonder when organizations like Focus on the Family, Franklin Graham ministries........ are going to call the Administration on the agenda to make America gay instead of family.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.