Author Topic: Distraught Rachel Maddow Tries to Blame Weather for Georgia Special Election Loss  (Read 618 times)

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
https://downtrend.com/donn-marten/distraught-rachel-maddow-tries-to-blame-weather-for-georgia-special-election-loss

The left is in full meltdown mode this morning as they search for answers after the crushing loss in Georgia’s special election on Tuesday.

The Democrats went all-in on flipping the traditionally Republican district but were once again beaten at the ballot box by voters who were all stocked up on bullshit. It was the latest in a continuing string of losses for the blue jackass party who don’t seem to be able to grasp why they are so hated by Americans.

While there is much finger pointing today at the party’s strategy and leadership under Nancy Pelosi, the more deranged elements of the left are grasping at straws.

Like MSNBC’s conspiracy queen Rachel Maddow who incredibly tried to blame the weather for insufficient turnout for dorky Dem Jon Ossoff.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline corbe

It's certainly more plausible than blaming a lousy debate performance on a woman that's 'bleeding out of everywhere', some people just refuse to accept responsibility,
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.