Author Topic: Man who tried to import childlike sex doll to UK is jailed  (Read 436 times)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Man who tried to import childlike sex doll to UK is jailed
« on: June 23, 2017, 07:38:59 pm »
A man who tried to import a childlike sex doll has been jailed in what is thought to be one of the first prosecutions of its kind in the UK.

Andrew Dobson, 49, was sentenced at Chester crown court on Friday to two years and eight months behind bars after pleading guilty to importing an indecent object, two counts of making indecent images of children and one count of possessing indecent images of children.

The court heard how Dobson, of Wistaston in Crewe, triggered an investigation at East Midlands airport on 23 September last year, Cheshire police said.

Border Force officers, acting under the direction of the fast parcel joint border intelligence unit, identified a parcel labelled as a mannequin, but which was found to contain an obscene childlike doll.

This was addressed to Dobson and had been purchased from Hong Kong. The package was immediately withheld and officers from Cheshire constabulary notified.

Dobson was arrested at his home and following a search indecent images of children were found on his computer. During his interview, Dobson admitted buying the doll to use for sex and for his own sexual gratification.

He also admitted downloading child abuse images and movies online.

DC Andy Kent, of Cheshire constabulary’s paedophile and cyber-investigation unit, said: “Knowing child sex dolls exist and are available for sex offenders to buy is sickening.

More: https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/23/man-import-childlike-sex-doll-uk-jailed
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: Man who tried to import childlike sex doll to UK is jailed
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2017, 07:39:38 pm »
I thought realdolls were creepy enough. This guy takes creep to a whole nother level.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Man who tried to import childlike sex doll to UK is jailed
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2017, 09:34:32 pm »
I thought realdolls were creepy enough. This guy takes creep to a whole nother level.

Yep. The bottom of the barrel, ground side.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley