Author Topic: OOPS: Clinton Foundation Admits It Took $1 Million From Qatar And Forgot To Tell The Government  (Read 1401 times)

Online corbe

OOPS: Clinton Foundation Admits It Took $1 Million From Qatar And Forgot To Tell The Government

By: Hank Berrien,
 June 23, 2017

Among the thousands of emails hacked from Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign chairman John Podesta and published by Wikileaks, one stated that officials from the government of Qatar gave the Clinton Foundation $1 million to celebrate Bill Clinton’s 65th birthday, funds which the foundation did not report to the State Department.

That would seemingly violate an ethics agreement Hillary Clinton signed when she became Secretary of State in 2009, in which she promised the foundation would notify the State Department's ethics official if a new foreign government wanted to donate or "increase materially" its contributions.

Qatari officials pledged the money in 2011; in April 2012 Amitabh Desai, the Clinton Foundation's foreign policy director, sent an email acknowledging the Qataris wanted to meet Bill Clinton “for five minutes” in New York City.

<..snip..>

http://www.dailywire.com/news/17880/oops-clinton-foundation-admits-it-took-1-million-hank-berrien
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Oceander

Too bad this won't go anywhere. 

Online corbe

If Trump finishes his first term and doesn't prosecute this bitch with the ample evidence at his disposal, we will certainly know damn well the fix was in (as most have predicted).
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline mountaineer

That's the sad truth.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

It's a crying shame what we have allowed this once great republic to become!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline endicom

If Trump finishes his first term and doesn't prosecute this bitch with the ample evidence at his disposal, we will certainly know damn well the fix was in (as most have predicted).

The political climate disfavors prosecution. And if it is tried then the bones of every skeleton, real or not, in every Republican closet will be rattled before the public.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

The political climate disfavors prosecution. And if it is tried then the bones of every skeleton, real or not, in every Republican closet will be rattled before the public.

Well then We need to change the damned climate!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien