Author Topic: Nate Washington, Tom Cotton’s Intern: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know  (Read 645 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
See #5 below, he no longer works for Senator Cotton. Also, article has pictures of him with some other well-known Republicans.

Excerpt:

Nate Washington, Tom Cotton’s Intern: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
 Published 5:58 pm EDT, June 21, 2017 Updated 9:59 am EDT, June 22, 2017 5 Comments   By Paul Farrell 5.6k

Nate Washington pictured on his Facebook page.

An intern for Arkansas Sen. Tom Cotton has been recorded calling British people “fa***ts” and House Speaker Paul Ryan a “cuck.” Nate Washington was first recorded by a Mediaite reporter. The tape shows Nate saying that the British are “fa***ts” because of the revolutionary war and that Benedict Arnold was a “homosexual.” While Rep. Paul Ryan is referred to as a “cuck” and a “yankee.” The Mediate piece notes the origins of cuck as being a far-right term for those who are soft on conservative issues.

Here’s what you need to know:
1. Nate Was the Head of the Western Kentucky University Republicans

2. Nate Says, ‘The People That Are Opposed to Trump See Him as a Villain’

3. Nate Regularly Uses the Word ‘Fa***t’ to Describe People

4. Nate Says He Is ‘Damn So’ a Bigot Against Muslim People

5. Nate No Longer Works for Senator Cotton

Continued: http://heavy.com/news/2017/06/tom-cotton-intern-nate-washington/

I had heard nothing about this kerfuffle.  Looks like all of this happened this past week.  Minor scandal perhaps; what can one do with the people that work under you?

https://mic.com/articles/180568/sen-tom-cottons-intern-used-a-mind-blowing-array-of-slurs-in-front-of-a-reporter

« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 02:21:17 pm by TomSea »

Offline DiogenesLamp

I actually don't have a problem with what he said.   This is just another example of the media using their power to damage people who don 't express a liberal view of the world. 

Yes,  the British are overloaded with F*ggots,   and yes,  Muslim doctrine is a threat to the world. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline endicom

I didn't know this guy is black. I guess that's why "white nationalist" is not being screamed far and wide.

At the moment I'm feeling amused.

Offline Frank Cannon

Fact of Life: Blacks HATE gays.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I actually don't have a problem with what he said.   This is just another example of the media using their power to damage people who don 't express a liberal view of the world.   

Agree @DiogenesLamp

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
A Senator represents his state, its people; I'm not sure of all the circumstances where Washington says this. If he said it before he was hired by Cotton and has not said it since it would be different if he is still saying these kinds of things. I'm not sure where he said it either, social media or wherever.

But a Senator can not alienate his own constituency, they are bigger than one individual.