Author Topic: Kass: Dissolve Illinois!  (Read 589 times)

rangerrebew

Kass: Dissolve Illinois!
« on: June 22, 2017, 01:29:44 pm »
June 22, 2017
Kass: Dissolve Illinois!
By Rick Moran

The day before a special session of the Illinois legislature, Governor Bruce Rauner made a televised address pleading for unity and compromise in trying to pass the state's first budget in three years.

The governor called Illinois lawmakers back to Springfield for a 10-day special session set to begin Wednesday as the state’s two-year budget impasse continues.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/06/kass_dissolve_illinois.html#ixzz4kjnFpxK5
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Re: Kass: Dissolve Illinois!
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2017, 02:02:45 pm »
They will beg for a federal bailout and/or continue to tax their denizens into oblivion before they give thought to letting their slaves South of Kankakee and West of Rockford free.

Never saw so many homes up for sale in the 'burbs as I saw when visiting fam up there last week.

It's hilarious reading the comments from their local papers from Union School Teachers and Union thugs blasting the fact that Chicagoland is hemorrhaging thousands of residents a month and blaming THEM for abandoning them to "Redneck low-tax wastelands" after THEY provided perfect services to ungrateful residents for decades.

The Producers and Contributors to the Illegals, Welfare Caste of Democrat beneficiaries and the Ghetto thugs are getting out - but sadly from what I am seeing where I live now and South of me - they are acting like Locusts and having abandoned the areas their votes have made a wasteland - they are demanding all the perks and voting for the same kind of morons and big government they created in Chicagoland.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 02:09:27 pm by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2017, 10:31:52 pm »
If you carve up Illinois there will be areas no one wants.

Odds are you can't just put police tape around those areas and hope for the best, but it is one solution.

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2017, 11:20:08 pm »
If you carve up Illinois there will be areas no one wants.

Odds are you can't just put police tape around those areas and hope for the best, but it is one solution.

New federal territories.