Author Topic: Dem: Pelosi more toxic than Trump in some areas of the country  (Read 524 times)

Online corbe

Dem: Pelosi more toxic than Trump in some areas of the country

By Rebecca Savransky - 06/22/17 08:14 AM EDT 

Rep. Tim Ryan (D-Ohio) on Wednesday went after House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and the Democratic Party's brand.

He said during an interview on CNN that the Democrats need to get their act together.

"The brand is just bad," Ryan said during an interview on CNN.

"I don't think people in the Beltway are realizing just how toxic the Democratic Party brand is in so many parts of the country."

He noted that Pelosi has been "getting pounded now for 10 years with negative ads from the Republicans."

<..snip..>

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/338917-dem-pelosi-more-toxic-than-trump-in-some-areas-of-the-country
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

Re: Dem: Pelosi more toxic than Trump in some areas of the country
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2017, 01:26:24 pm »
Now it’s the Democrats turn for an existential crisis, and Pelosi is the devil   

46 mins ago by Steve Berman   

Losing election after election takes its toll. Democrats have, in the last year, gone through a couple of DNC chairs, lost the White House, didn’t take the Senate, and have made exactly zero progress taking back any seats in Congress.

They’re in full existential crisis mode, and the popcorn is fresh.

I’ve argued before that Donald Trump would destroy both the Republicans and the Democrats, and yes, it appears my argument has merit. He has poisoned the well for Republicans who traded their conservative principles (those who had them to begin with) for a leader obsessed with himself, his press, and “winning.”

He has done his best to marginalize those who stand for conservative principles (the House Freedom Caucus, for instance). Yet, Trump, in governing, has done more to advance the actual implementation of smaller government than any president in the last 50 years. And the GOP, though damaged, is still winning in places where it should be winning. (OK, barely.)

The Democrats wanted quick revenge, because it’s good for fundraising. They’ve exhausted outrage, and they’re about to exhaust criminal intent.

<..snip..>

http://thenewamericana.com/2017/06/22/now-democrats-turn-existential-crisis-pelosi-devil/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2017, 01:30:00 pm »

Losing election after election takes its toll. Democrats have, in the last year, gone through a couple of DNC chairs, lost the White House, didn’t take the Senate, and have made exactly zero progress taking back any seats in Congress.

I’ve argued before that Donald Trump would destroy both the Republicans and the Democrats, and yes, it appears my argument has merit. He has poisoned the well for Republicans who traded their conservative principles (those who had them to begin with) for a leader obsessed with himself, his press, and “winning.”

He has done his best to marginalize those who stand for conservative principles (the House Freedom Caucus, for instance). Yet, Trump, in governing, has done more to advance the actual implementation of smaller government than any president in the last 50 years. And the GOP, though damaged, is still winning in places where it should be winning. (OK, barely.)

The Democrats wanted quick revenge, because it’s good for fundraising. They’ve exhausted outrage, and they’re about to exhaust criminal intent.

<..snip..>

http://thenewamericana.com/2017/06/22/now-democrats-turn-existential-crisis-pelosi-devil/

The REAL problem they have is that there is no one to replace the dinosaurs currently leading the party!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online corbe

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2017, 01:38:19 pm »

Conservatives rally behind embattled House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi

Posted at 7:48 am on June 22, 2017 by Greg P.

At least House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi has a few supporters left hoping she stays on the job. Check it out:

<..snip..>

http://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2017/06/22/conservatives-rally-behind-embattled-house-minority-leader-nancy-pelosi/?utm_content=social&utm_medium=@federalists_usa&utm_source=thenewamericana.com&utm_campaign=thefederalistparty.org

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2017, 01:41:37 pm »
Conservatives rally behind embattled House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi

Posted at 7:48 am on June 22, 2017 by Greg P.

At least House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi has a few supporters left hoping she stays on the job. Check it out:

<..snip..>

http://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2017/06/22/conservatives-rally-behind-embattled-house-minority-leader-nancy-pelosi/?utm_content=social&utm_medium=@federalists_usa&utm_source=thenewamericana.com&utm_campaign=thefederalistparty.org

Hell yes!  I'm one of them! She's doing a fantastic job for us!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2017, 01:44:07 pm »
He noted that Pelosi has been "getting pounded now for 10 years with negative ads from the Republicans."

Yeah, as though she hasn't done anything to deserve the pounding.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2017, 02:07:42 pm »

<..snip..>

The article starts as if it will focus on faults and weakness of democrats. But the author quickly shifts to criticism of Trump.

Scatterbrained. The article accomplishes nothing.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2017, 08:15:25 pm »
No, no, no Tim Ryan. When Nancy was asked about this today, she laughed and extolled her virtues as a "master legislator" and "astute" politician. It was wonderful to see.
Principles matter. Words matter.