Author Topic: Cruz to Levin: Want a Dem-Led Congress? Pass Obamacare Repeal Bill That Doesn’t Repeal Obamacare  (Read 264 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
He's exactly right!

Cruz to Levin: Want a Dem-Led Congress? Pass Obamacare Repeal Bill That Doesn’t Repeal Obamacare

On his nationally syndicated radio talk show program Tuesday, host Mark Levin spoke with Senator Ted Cruz on health care, Cruz suggesting that the worse of two possible bad outcomes that could lead to a Democratic Party-led Congress is if the GOP passes an Obamacare repeal bill that doesn’t repeal Obamacare.

“[T]here are two bad outcomes here: One bad outcome is we fail to actually repeal Obamacare; we fail to honor our promise – that’s a terrible outcome,” Ted Cruz told Mark Levin. “There’s an even worse outcome, which is we pass a bill that is entitled Obamacare repeal, but it doesn’t in fact repeal Obamacare, and that premiums keep skyrocketing and the problems keep getting worse. And I think, if we do that, that’s how you get a speaker Pelosi and a Leader Chuck Schumer, where the voters say, ‘The heck with all of you. None of you stand for anything.’”...........

(video & transcript)     

http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-morris/cruz-levin-want-dem-led-congress-pass-obamacare-repeal-bill-doesnt-repeal
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.