Author Topic: Paradigm Shift Required? 3-Fingered Mummified Humanoid Found - Hoax that was not amusing the first time.  (Read 1624 times)

rangerrebew

20 June, 2017 - 19:10 Alicia McDermott
Paradigm Shift Required? 3-Fingered Mummified Humanoid Found in Peru May Change the Story of Human Origins

A remarkable mummified body has been discovered in Nazca, Peru. While mummies can draw attention, this particular find may alter the story of human origins. The crouched mummified body of a humanoid figure with an elongated skull and three fingers on each hand is certainly fascinating, but is it real? And if it is, what could it tell us about human history?

http://www.ancient-origins.net/news-evolution-human-origins/paradigm-shift-required-3-fingered-mummified-humanoid-found-peru-may-021451
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 01:50:14 pm by MOD8 »

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline thackney

20 year old hoax published on a new web site.

Run the video, at 8 seconds, note the 1997 date on the xray.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
20 year old hoax published on a new web site.

Run the video, at 8 seconds, note the 1997 date on the xray.

Oh cmon its real
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
20 June, 2017 - 19:10 Alicia McDermott
Paradigm Shift Required? 3-Fingered Mummified Humanoid Found in Peru May Change the Story of Human Origins

It all makes sense now doesn't it Tom Mason......
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 01:36:50 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline MOD8

Title changed for accuracy.

Offline Just_Victor

If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Hoax?!?!

now I'm sad.

:tongue2:

But seriously ... why? The world (indeed the universe!) is a magical enough place without people making shit up.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
There have been some  hoaxes re some of the stuff in Peru etc.

However, most of the DNA studies are more than a little interesting.

I think L.A. Marzulli is working with quality scientists in Canada and the U.S. to try and pin down more of the DNA genome of the elongated head critters.

For anyone with a basic solid understanding of human skull physiology, there's no way that such critters are merely the result of  deliberate skull lengthening bindings of children. There's also no way that such skulls are the result of health abnormalities of normal humans.

It seems to me that the evidence is building that the critters are fallen angels or hybrids between fallen angels and human women.

IIRC, the human DNA bits are from the Middle East hypothesized to be from the time post Noah.

Eric Snowdon & others are asserting some startling things recently about the critters claiming to be ET's.

Other whistleblowers are stepping forward re the shocking findings in Antarctica.

It is not clear whether the hoaxes involved with the Peru critters are disinformation designed to make a "hidden in plain sight" strategy more deniably palatable to expose

or--my view--that some of them are efforts of locals to cash in on the hoopla surrounding genuinely startling findings.

Here's a better thread re some of the more solid scientific DNA analysis of such skulls.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,263937.0.html

GOP BRIEFING ROOM ALT REAL PING LIST
@bigheadred
@Cyber Liberty
@DCPatriot
@Freya
@Ghost Bear
@GrannyMinimum
@Idaho_Cowboy
@jedidah
@Liberty Tree Dr
@Mom MD
@mrpotatohead
@Smokin Joe
@Texas Yellow Rose
@the_doc
@Victoria33
@WorkingClassFilth
 @rangerrebew
@driftdiver
@Weird Tolkienish Figure
@Oceander
@Jazzhead
@thackney
@catfish1957
@MOD8
@Just_Victor
@EC

Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

rangerrebew

:tongue2:

But seriously ... why? The world (indeed the universe!) is a magical enough place without people making shit up.

I agree.  People should be more honest and transparent just like Imam Barack Obama.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
So, the dude has no thumbs? That would mean that every small item he wanted to pick up, he would have to either scoop it up, or he would have to use his fingers like chop-sticks.

Thumbs exist for a reason. Loosing one or especially both would be very debilitating. I don't what planet he came from is like, but here on Earth those hands would not function very well at all. He would definitely suck at baseball.

Maybe he was like ET, and had telekinetic powers. So, could simply pick stuff up with his awesome mind.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
So, the dude has no thumbs? That would mean that every small item he wanted to pick up, he would have to either scoop it up, or he would have to use his fingers like chop-sticks.

Thumbs exist for a reason. Loosing one or especially both would be very debilitating. I don't what planet he came from is like, but here on Earth those hands would not function very well at all. He would definitely suck at baseball.

Maybe he was like ET, and had telekinetic powers. So, could simply pick stuff up with his awesome mind.
I knew a guy who had hands deformed from birth. In effect, he had three digits on each hand, but they were opposable in the sense he could grasp and manipulate things quite well.
It would depend on how the digits were jointed and whether the musculature would permit them to be used in opposition to each other, exerting pressure either directly opposed or at 120 degrees (more or less) from each other.

As for baseball, with fingers that long, there'd be an unreal roll out on a pitch, with wicked curves and change-ups...
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 05:20:38 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
I agree.  People should be more honest and transparent just like Imam Barack Obama.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
 :tongue2: :silly: :beer: ****slapping 22222frying pan :tongue2:
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/