Author Topic: Surge: Handel Takes Narrowest of Leads in Final GA-06 Polling, Race Extremely Close  (Read 1421 times)

Offline endicom

Townhall
Guy Benson
June 20, 2017

Excerpt:

If you live in Georgia's Sixth Congressional District, you have until 7pm to go vote.  Someone who cannot do so in this election is Jon Ossoff, the Democrat running for the seat.  As has been well established, he doesn't live in the district -- although his campaign has instructed volunteers to tell skeptical voters that he resides "three blocks" away; he's repeatedly said that he lives just "down the street."  Is that true?  The Washington Free Beacon's Brent Scher traveled on foot from Ossoff's home to the border of GA-06 and documented the process on video.  It took him two hours to walk from point A to point B, which Team Ossoff claims is a journey "down the street" of "three blocks."  Nope:

More... https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2017/06/20/poll-handel-leads-ossoff-by-two-points-plus-race-preview-n2343418

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Rather than all the manipulations, give me an address and district boundaries. and I'll find out how far away he lives.

Offline GourmetDan

Surely the Dems have upped their game and have an accurate prediction of the level of cheating required to win this one...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Online Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
My prediction: Handel wins by 5 percentage points.
Let it burn.

Offline endicom

My prediction: Handel wins by 5 percentage points.

Helluva good prediction.

@Ghost Bear

Online Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me

Helluva good prediction.

@Ghost Bear

Thank you! Unfortunately, I didn't put any money on it...  :shrug:
Let it burn.