Author Topic: Alex Jones Just Released A Father's Day Video To Sandy Hook Parents — But Didn't Apologize  (Read 398 times)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
It's Buzzfeed, so make of it what you will.

Shortly before his controversial interview with NBC's Megyn Kelly was due to air on Sunday, pro-Trump media figure and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones released a video statement to the parents of children who lost their lives in the Sandy Hook massacre.

The one-minute video features Jones speaking directly to camera and offering his "sincere condolences" to the victims' parents.

"Parents should never have to bury their own children," Jones says in the video.

However, he did not apologize for repeatedly claiming the massacre was staged and the children killed were actors.

Instead, Jones used the video to invite the parents of those killed to contact him to "open a dialogue...instead of letting the MSM [mainstream media] misrepresent things and really try to drive this nation apart."

More (though that's the meat, if you don't want to give the clickfarm a click): https://www.buzzfeed.com/charliewarzel/alex-jones-just-released-a-fathers-day-video-to-sandy-hook

Did anyone watch the interview? What did the hate muppet say?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Frank Cannon

Boy, this guy is really a piece of human filth. I hope he dies of the most rarest and incurable form of AIDs ever.

Offline Applewood

Uh...Alex...if you want to start a dialogue, how about apologizing first? 

This guy makes his living by promoting whacko conspiracy theories with no tangible proof.  An actual apology might indicate that he has no proof of his Sandy Hook conspiracy theory.  By admitting he has no proof, he would disappoint his fans, many of whom are Trump supporters and even Trump himself, who used Jones to sabotage Ted Cruz's campaign.  This would, of course, cut into Jones' profits.

So I guess an apology from Alex Jones can be filed under the heading, "Cold Day in Hell."