Author Topic: Georgia special election hurtles toward nail-biting finish  (Read 10598 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Georgia special election hurtles toward nail-biting finish
« Reply #150 on: June 21, 2017, 03:39:22 am »
Great. What is going on with Trump lately btw? What has him and the GOP passed? More EO's that will be overturned next time a Dem is elected? I voted for Trump to save the USSC. Be nice to have anything resembling a GOP agenda.

Wee little frankie is too excited by the glitz of winning a barely relevant election in GA to get anything meaningful done.

How are your efforts at getting a republican elected to ANYTHING in Boston coming along?   Inquiring minds want to know!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #151 on: June 21, 2017, 03:40:44 am »
How are your efforts at getting a republican elected to ANYTHING in Boston coming along?   Inquiring minds want to know!

We have a GOP governor here, although he's boring as hell (hence popular).  :shrug:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #152 on: June 21, 2017, 03:41:12 am »
Both candidates that won tonight ran on the Trump agenda and had his endorsement.
http://www.bostonherald.com/news/us_politics/2017/06/donald_trump_spells_karen_handel_s_name_wrong_in_georgia_6th_house_race
President Donald Trump voiced his support for Republican candidate Karen Handel in the Georgia special election — but he couldn’t get a handle on how to spell her name.

Trump, 70, took to Twitter Monday to encourage voters to elect Handel in the race for the Georgia 6th Congressional District.

“Karen Handle’s opponent in #GA06 can’t even vote in the district he wants to represent….” the commander-in-chief wrote, incorrectly spelling the candidate’s surname.

Minutes later, he deleted the tweet and posted a new one with the correct spelling.

Great Job Mr. President!!!  The GOP is INVINCIBLE!!!

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #154 on: June 21, 2017, 03:43:48 am »
Great. What is going on with Trump lately btw? What has him and the GOP passed? More EO's that will be overturned next time a Dem is elected? I voted for Trump to save the USSC. Be nice to have anything resembling a GOP agenda.

Wee little frankie is too excited by the glitz of winning a barely relevant election in GA to get anything meaningful done.

Stock market is up. More people are working. Coal mines are opening up and not closing down. Almost all of Odumba's regulations are gutted. Looks good to me as someone who doesn't look to DC to pass legislation to make my life better.

• Technical
« Reply #155 on: June 21, 2017, 03:44:40 am »

Good night @Weird Tolkienish Figure   You've had a rough night.   ^-^

Why would I have a rough night? I was very happy when bleep lost.

Offline endicom

« Reply #156 on: June 21, 2017, 03:44:51 am »
A thread not beginning with a battle over Trump will end with one.

• Technical
« Reply #157 on: June 21, 2017, 03:47:58 am »
Stock market is up. More people are working. Coal mines are opening up and not closing down. Almost all of Odumba's regulations are gutted. Looks good to me as someone who doesn't look to DC to pass legislation to make my life better.

Pretty milquetoast list consider the GOP has near total control over the country, wouldn't you say?

• Technical
« Reply #158 on: June 21, 2017, 03:50:09 am »
No personal attacks. MOD8

I don't like Trump (which isn't completely true but whatever), therefor I must be so upset that a GOP who is tangentially associated with Trump actually won?
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 06:16:11 am by MOD8 »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #159 on: June 21, 2017, 03:53:48 am »
Pretty milquetoast list consider the GOP has near total control over the country, wouldn't you say?

Well since I don't live in the effing ghetto and rely on Uncle Sam for food, housing and my cell phone, milquetoast Free Market shit like I listed is fine with me.

• Technical
« Reply #160 on: June 21, 2017, 03:57:46 am »
Well since I don't live in the effing ghetto and rely on Uncle Sam for food, housing and my cell phone, milquetoast Free Market shit like I listed is fine with me.

:shrug:

You really deny that having the GOP have this much control over the political system will be a total waste if we don't get some meaningful legislation through? This won't happen again in our lifetimes.

• Technical
« Reply #161 on: June 21, 2017, 03:59:53 am »
Again, I'm sorry tonight was so rough for you.

Could you explain why tonight was so rough to me? I'd really like to know.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #162 on: June 21, 2017, 04:07:16 am »
Could you explain why tonight was so rough to me? I'd really like to know.

Because you are here in your usual piss and moan mode whining about Donny and how another crushing defeat for the Rats is worthless. Then the piece de resistance was your longing for professional loser Jeb! to be President because he would be passing lots and lots of stuff in DC because that's what we really need coming from a bloated big govt'

• Technical
« Reply #163 on: June 21, 2017, 04:12:36 am »

Wee little Frankie, answer my earlier question will ya'?

You really deny that having the GOP have this much control over the political system will be a total waste if we don't get some meaningful legislation through? This won't happen again in our lifetimes.

You cannot deny that this will be a wasted opportunity if nothing goes through.

It's almost like you're afraid, wee little Frankie.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #164 on: June 21, 2017, 04:24:52 am »
Wee little Frankie, answer my earlier question will ya'?

You cannot deny that this will be a wasted opportunity if nothing goes through.

It's almost like you're afraid, wee little Frankie.

Nah. It's almost like I don't give a shit what some big govt' RINO Masshole has to say about shit. Now go back to keeping busy with your letter campaign to JEB! to run again in 4 years so he can screw up the country the same way his fake fraud loser brother did with unnecessary legislation and govt' overreach. Maybe if your lucky he can start a few unnecessary wars too.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #165 on: June 21, 2017, 04:27:14 am »
:shrug:

Missed where Trump became a LEGISLATOR.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

• Technical
« Reply #166 on: June 21, 2017, 04:31:05 am »
Nah. It's almost like I don't give a shit what some big govt' RINO Masshole has to say about shit.
:silly:

But you cannot deny my point that will be a huge wasted opportunity! I know that you can't, Frankie.

• Technical
« Reply #167 on: June 21, 2017, 04:31:37 am »
Missed where Trump became a LEGISLATOR.

Both sides are complicit.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #168 on: June 21, 2017, 04:53:32 am »
Tens of millions were spent telling Georgians to #VoteYourOssoff. They still lost. Now we get to #LaughYourOssoff.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #169 on: June 21, 2017, 05:09:46 am »
:silly:

But you cannot deny my point that will be a huge wasted opportunity! I know that you can't, Frankie.

Yes I can and I explained why, but it doesn't work for your Hate Donny 24/7 spin....so sit and spin mo fo.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #170 on: June 21, 2017, 05:39:37 am »
Because you are here in your usual piss and moan mode whining about Donny and how another crushing defeat for the Rats is worthless. Then the piece de resistance was your longing for professional loser Jeb! to be President because he would be passing lots and lots of stuff in DC because that's what we really need coming from a bloated big govt'

Interesting to me.  Yahoo had been hyping the Georgia election daily ... until ...  well, until it was over.  Now, not a word on Yahoo even if one clicks on politics.

Maybe the Georgia election didn't happen. 
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #171 on: June 21, 2017, 05:59:28 am »

Maybe the Georgia election didn't happen.

That's what Assoff is wishing as he is curled up in the fetal position crying on his girlfriend's (beard's) bed.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #172 on: June 21, 2017, 12:03:37 pm »
She has me up until the word 'replacing'.  Handel is also a free trade supporter.

I'm fine with Free Trade
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #173 on: June 21, 2017, 01:43:19 pm »
Well as of this writing, your favored Presidential candidate who didn't win one state in the primary is sitting at home speaking Spanish with his wife while Donny is getting GOPers elected and having the Rats to spin off the rails.

@Frank Cannon @Weird Tolkienish Figure

OUCH! THAT had to leave a mark!

Especially the part about sitting at home speaking Spanish with his man-faced ugly-ass wife.

Then again,maybe they are speaking Spanish while counting cash from their goombas,the Salinas?

Although I am betting the Salinas cash flow to the Bush Crime Family has slowed to a trickle since JEB's political career took a fatal hit. Not much bribe money put out to a junior flunky in the Texas State government,and that's all they have left now.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #174 on: June 21, 2017, 01:46:51 pm »

I voted for Trump to save the USSC. Be nice to have anything resembling a GOP agenda.

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

I voted for Trump to AVOID a GOP agenda. If I had wanted that I would have just voted for Bubbette! Clinton and been done with it.

The GOP agenda isn't even on the same planet as a Conservative Agenda. It's nothing more than DNC-Lite on the best day.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!