Author Topic: Judge Jeanine: Nothing Will Change If Top Dems Don't Show 'Respect' for Trump  (Read 897 times)

Offline libertybele

Nothing will change if Top Democrats AND Republicans don't show respect for President Trump!  His own party is responsible as well. As for the left, if Bammy and the Beast would back off instead of trying to continue to push their agenda forward, perhaps some of the hatred would dissipate and maybe this country could move forward.  The RINO's are still disgruntled and all those involved in the political assassination of this president don't give a damn about us or this country.  The evil corruption that exists in our government has spilled over into our society by their continual lies and deception that has been viciously spread by the MSM on a daily basis. It is destroying us. It is destroying our country.

Judge Jeanine: Nothing Will Change If Top Dems Don't Show 'Respect' for Trump

udge Jeanine Pirro called out top Democrats for continually questioning the legitimacy of President Donald Trump, worsening the political climate.

She expressed doubts about whether the tone of unity will hold in Washington, D.C., following last night's Congressional Baseball Game, held one day after a gunman ambushed the Republican team's practice.

Pirro said the rhetoric has gotten to a point where lawmakers refer to the president's cabinet as "scumbags" and others use the word "traitor."

"Until the leaders come out and say, 'Ya know what, what I said was wrong, what I said was not appropriate, we respect the president.' Until that happens, I don't suspect there's gonna be change," said Pirro.

She also criticized Democrats for calling for a "resistance" movement against Republicans and the president.

"What does it mean when you resist? It means you fight. The word 'resist' conjures up an image of something rather violent," she argued.........

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/06/16/judge-jeanine-pirro-fox-friends-dems-must-show-respect-president-trump
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 11:21:15 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Their staffers booed Trump at the Unity game when he said we need to reign in the violence.

So you think their bosses will do the same?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Their staffers booed Trump at the Unity game when he said we need to reign in the violence.

So you think their bosses will do the same?

Staffers do what their bosses wish they could do themselves. So .....
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline libertybele

Despicable that reigning in violence would be booed.  If things don't turn around soon, we are headed for civil unrest in this country.  I hope those who are casting stones are ready.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline rodamala