Author Topic: The Religion of Peace – Muslims Celebrate London Tower Fire  (Read 512 times)

rangerrebew

Posted on June 14, 2017 by Ray Starmann   
The Religion of Peace – Muslims Celebrate London Tower Fire

Paul Joseph Watson

Muslims and ISIS supporters on Twitter celebrated the London tower fire that has claimed at least six lives so far, despite many of the residents of the tower being Muslims.

Yes, really.

Greenfell Tower is located in Ladbroke Grove, an area of London populated mainly by poor ethnic minorities, many of them Muslims. Many of the affected families will be Muslim.

http://usdefensewatch.com/2017/06/the-religion-of-peace-muslims-celebrate-london-tower-fire/
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 09:11:45 am by rangerrebew »

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: The Religion of Peace – Muslims Celebrate London Tower Fire
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2017, 03:20:05 pm »
Their inbreeding devolution to an insensate mass can't happen fast enough.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2017, 02:14:21 am »
Their inbreeding devolution to an insensate mass can't happen fast enough.

You're not kidding about the inbreeding.
Do a search on the term "consanguinity."
Large shares of the population in Muslim countries
are married to their cousins.
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2017, 02:22:55 am »
You're not kidding about the inbreeding.
Do a search on the term "consanguinity."
Large shares of the population in Muslim countries
are married to their cousins.

You've heard the oft quoted "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"? It is widely attributed to the Arabs**. Because it is so close to the Arab saying, "The sister of my sister is my wife"...

**It appears to be first credited to an Indian philosopher known by the name of Chanakya or Kautilya who lived in the 4th Century BCE
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley