Author Topic: Legal Expert Gregg Jarrett: Mueller is Hopelessly Conflicted in Violating the Law, President Should DEMAND He Resign (VIDEO)  (Read 606 times)

rangerrebew

Legal Expert Gregg Jarrett: Mueller is Hopelessly Conflicted in Violating the Law, President Should DEMAND He Resign (VIDEO)

Jim Hoft Jun 16th, 2017 7:54 am 36 Comments
FOX News analyst Gregg Jarrett: Mueller is Hopelessly Conflicted in Violating the Law, President Should DEMAND He Resign

Gregg Jarrett: Of all of the president’s tweets he’s never tweeted that Mueller is hopelessly conflicted in violating the law and should resign. And the president should actually demand that he resign.

Gregg Jarrett wrote about Mueller’s conflict of interests in yesterday’s column at FOX News.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/legal-expert-gregg-jarrett-mueller-hopelessly-conflicted-violating-law-president-demand-resign-video/
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 01:36:35 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline anubias

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Forcing or demanding he resign does not help him. If someone is being investigated by the police, for example, they can't demand a police officer quit because you don't think he is fair. To keep it as clean as possible, he should instead request (not demand) the DOJ and Attorney General appoint someone considered to be non-partisan to join the investigation team or lead any investigation.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
"Legal expert" Gregg Jarret

After that little 'Tell All' article I posted the other day from a former Fox pundit, I wonder how many of his credentials they made up like creating a character for a role he is playing. It seems many there aren't the experts or don't have the background they claim.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
"Jarrett was born in Los Angeles and raised in nearby San Marino, California, graduating from San Marino High School in 1973.[1] He graduated magna cum laude from Claremont Men's College in 1977 with a degree in political science. He graduated from law school at the University of California, Hastings College of the Law, in 1980, and worked as a defense attorney for several years in San Francisco with the firm of Gordon & Rees LLP. He maintains his California bar license[2] and has taught law as an adjunct professor at New York Law School and lectured at other law schools.[3]

Jarrett joined the Fox News Channel in November 2002. He co-anchors weekend newscasts with Heather Childers"

Yes, legal expert
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 06:34:18 pm by truth_seeker »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
After that little 'Tell All' article I posted the other day from a former Fox pundit, I wonder how many of his credentials they made up like creating a character for a role he is playing. It seems many there aren't the experts or don't have the background they claim.

He dies have a legal background but as far as I'm aware FOX has never used him in the capacity of a "legal expert". Use of that label appears to be a matter of convenience.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
So what part of what Mr. Jarrett said is inaccurate?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien