Author Topic: Several shots fired at truck flying ‘Make America Great Again’ flag on I-465  (Read 713 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Several shots fired at truck flying ‘Make America Great Again’ flag on I-465
Fox59, Jun 15, 2017

INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. – Indiana State Police say shots were fired at a truck carrying a “Make America Great Again” flag and an American flag on eastbound I-465 Tuesday.

Officers believe the shots were fired from a newer white 4-door Chevrolet Malibu with a Louisiana plate near Emerson Avenue around 4 p.m.

The victim and a witness informed police that the Malibu pulled up next to the pickup truck, a passenger held a handgun out of the window and then a male fired several shots.

Police say no one was in injured in the incident.

The driver of the Malibu was described as a black male around the age of 23. The passenger was described as a light skinned black male with a sleeve tattoo on his right arm.

More: http://fox59.com/2017/06/15/several-shots-fired-at-truck-carrying-make-america-great-again-flag-on-i-465/

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Open season on Trump supporters. **nononono*
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline rodamala

Right-wing extremist was provoking fellow motorist with the display of hate icons.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
Open season on Republicans.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Online mountaineer

Right-wing extremist was provoking fellow motorist with the display of hate icons.
Yes, looks like the trucker committed a hate crime.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Mom MD

They probably missed because they couldn't decide which they hated worse the MAGA flag or the American flag.  This is getting serious   All of you with legal means should be carrying all the time no exception.
God is still in control

Offline Gideon300

• Equal Opportunity Bigot
They probably missed because they couldn't decide which they hated worse the MAGA flag or the American flag.  This is getting serious   All of you with legal means should be carrying all the time no exception.

Yes, this is getting very serious.  It appears the media and the liberal left are openly condoning and at times implicitly encouraging a violent overthrow of the legally elected government of the United States.  This is like a surreal dream, a nightmare that hasn't been seen at this critical a point since 1860.  This is coming to a head, and it may be sooner than later.  Many are trying to ignore what's happening by making jokes, albeit with a nervous laugh.  Those who would try to make the blind masses see what is in their near future are like the prophet crying in the wilderness, being called fear-mongers, right wing nuts, haters, and worst of all "republicans". 

I see no near-term solution to this crisis, and it is a crisis.   The flames are being fanned constantly by those who will stop at no level of illegality and violence in order to overthrow the government.  Trump is not the cause of this.  Trump is a convenient excuse to justify what what would have been done a little further down the road anyway.  This is no longer along political lines, although nearly all Democrats are involved, as every day there seems to be more and more Republicans and "conservatives" joining the ranks of the neo-Bolsheviks and wannabe bomb-throwing anarchists.  Sometimes it looks like Trump is standing alone, with even his closest erstwhile allies having turned against him. 

Am I cynical?  Probably.  Am I pessimistic?  Definitely, because I see millions of people with their heads in the sand hoping it will all go away if they just toke a joint and watch another rerun of American Idol.  Wake up folks!  Unless the knight on his white charger gets here real soon, you don't have much time. 

Offline Mom MD

There is a knight on a white charger coming alright, just not the one most people think -- think the first horseman in Revelation.
God is still in control

Online mountaineer

There is a knight on a white charger coming alright, just not the one most people think -- think the first horseman in Revelation.
Amen, @Mom MD , not just to the advice that we carry our weapons wherever we can, but on the possible implication of what's going on in the world. (Your comment reminded me of one of my favorite Second Chapter of Acts songs, "Well, Haven't you Heard?")
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Gideon300

• Equal Opportunity Bigot

True, but I think maybe the Red Horse has already arrived.

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn