Author Topic: BREAKING! Congressman Steve Scalise, Aides shot at baseball practice  (Read 41351 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: BREAKING! Congressman Steve Scalise, Aides shot at baseball practice
« Reply #725 on: June 15, 2017, 02:02:12 pm »
Right now, we might try focusing on Rep. Scalise's condition and praying for him, instead of taking swipes at other people.

@mountaineer

Put our heads in the sand by focusing on that one man who is in the hospital and being treated,while ignoring the daily threats to white people in general and all Republicans in particular?

How does that solve anything?

I don't much give a damn if anybody likes it or not because it is not a matter of like,it's a matter of fact. When you ignore aggression,you just get more of it. Stand up to it,and it will go away.

The next time the left and their black footsoldiers riot in the streets and start attacking whites,whites need to start busting heads. We will only have to do it one time,and things will go quiet for the next 10 years or so.  If they don't,it will only  inspire lefties in other big cities all over America to do their own "free shopping","justice" rapes and murders,arson,etc,etc,etc.

You might not like this observation,and in fact I don't like it myself,but liking or not liking something does nothing to alter the need to do it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #726 on: June 15, 2017, 02:04:02 pm »
All I've found is that he's critical and will need a third surgery. Let's post updates whenever we find them. And may God heal him!

@mountaineer

3rd surgery in less than 24 hours is NOT good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #727 on: June 15, 2017, 02:05:12 pm »
Please, do let us know when the time is right for anger @Rivergirl

Thanks ever so.

@Right_in_Virginia

You do sarcasm so much better than me that I am eaten alive with jealousy,

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #728 on: June 15, 2017, 02:08:33 pm »
If we can't be angry when a radical leftist tries to assassinate Republicans when is it appropriate to get angry?    Do we need to wait until we have actually dug our own graves and are standing in them?

@driftdiver

Why not? Look how wonderfully that strategy worked for the German Jews.

And lest anyone forget,whites and conservatives,not always the same thing as Republicans, are a minority in not only this country,but in the entire world.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 02:10:26 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #729 on: June 15, 2017, 02:10:06 pm »
@mountaineer

Put our heads in the sand by focusing on that one man who is in the hospital and being treated,while ignoring the daily threats to white people in general and all Republicans in particular?

I don't much give a damn if anybody likes it or not because it is not a matter of like,it's a matter of fact. When you ignore aggression,you just get more of it. Stand up to it,and it will go away.

The next time the left and their black footsoldiers riot in the streets and start attacking whites,whites need to start busting heads. We will only have to do it one time,and things will go quiet for the next 10 years or so.  If they don't,it will only  inspire lefties in other big cities all over America to do their own "free shopping","justice" rapes and murders,arson,etc,etc,etc.

You might not like this observation,and in fact I don't like it myself,but liking or not liking something does nothing to alter the need to do it.

What the hell?   What does this have to do with blacks rioting?   This guy wasn't even a Muslim - he was a true-blue middle-aged white guy, legal gun owner and internet denizen.   Probably little different than at least a couple of us on this forum except, of course, for the folks he claimed he couldn't coexist with and the unholy steps he took to "make the news".

For now, the proper reaction is to pray for the full recovery of Rep. Scalise.     
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #730 on: June 15, 2017, 02:13:05 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

You do sarcasm so much better than me that I am eaten alive with jealousy,

88devil  @sneakypete

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #731 on: June 15, 2017, 02:13:14 pm »
@mountaineer

@sneakypete
I have a quandary, how do I make friends with, have dinner with, or even engage in polite discourse with, someone who believes it is A-OK to rip the limbs off a tiny baby as long as its done inside the mother?   Or someone who believes it is appropriate for the government to limits peoples use of their own private property based on a rain puddle.   Or even someone who believes white people are evil by nature and should be destroyed.

I'm not sure how I do that.   I realized i was in this quandary after speaking with an associate nun who supported abortion, believed all military men were rapists, and on the day before Easter said she didn't believe Jesus died and rose again. 
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #732 on: June 15, 2017, 02:20:26 pm »
What the hell?   What does this have to do with blacks rioting?

What the hell,yourself. Are you going to try to deny that poor blacks on goobermint aid are NOT going to riot when the "free stuff" stops showing up,or that they are NOT the designated foot soldiers for the leftist revolution?

This guy wasn't even a Muslim -

So what? Do you think it's only Muslims that will start attacking and killing people once the "free stuff" stops showing up? Seriously?

he was a true-blue middle-aged white guy, legal gun owner and internet denizen. 

Middle-aged white guys don't forment revolution and mass killings? Ever heard of a guy named Marx? Yeah,he was Jewish by birth,but he was also a white guy.

Probably little different than at least a couple of us on this forum except, of course, for the folks he claimed he couldn't coexist with and the unholy steps he took to "make the news".

True. That doesn't mean his actions won't inspire others to follow his example. And of course it doesn't mean it will,either. Chances are in a country this big and varied,there will be more than one goober sitting out there watching his tv and saying to himself,"I want me sum of THAT! I'm going to be famous!"

I realize I am no authority on or even fan of the "power of prayer",but where does it state people can't do both?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #733 on: June 15, 2017, 02:25:18 pm »
@sneakypete
I have a quandary, how do I make friends with, have dinner with, or even engage in polite discourse with, someone who believes it is A-OK to rip the limbs off a tiny baby as long as its done inside the mother?

@driftdiver

No one can answer that question but you.

Or someone who believes it is appropriate for the government to limits peoples use of their own private property based on a rain puddle.   Or even someone who believes white people are evil by nature and should be destroyed.

See the above. One thing no one has ever accused me of is being their guru. Or even wanting to be their guru.

I'm not sure how I do that.   I realized i was in this quandary after speaking with an associate nun who supported abortion, believed all military men were rapists, and on the day before Easter said she didn't believe Jesus died and rose again.

Mary Knoll?

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #734 on: June 15, 2017, 02:58:34 pm »
This left wing wacko Hodgkinson, berating Trump on the internet, quite a few of this kind of scum around.

Silver Pines

« Reply #735 on: June 15, 2017, 02:59:54 pm »

@Jazzhead

I'm glad you aren't disaffected any longer.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #736 on: June 15, 2017, 03:11:05 pm »
Looks like Hannity did his show live from the field where people were almost massacred and spent his time railing against Robert Mueller.
@CatherineofAragon

Yes, I saw him and he wants Mueller fired.  Spent his time on that and on his usual yelling about Hillary Clinton.  Bob puts the TV on Fox and when I can, I change it to CNN when there is an attack of some kind, but saw Hannity last night.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #737 on: June 15, 2017, 03:16:54 pm »
Rachael Bade-Politico-

UPDATE ON @SteveScalise: He’s currently undergoing that 3rd surgery the hospital mentioned in statement last night.
Rachael Bade‏-28m-

UPDATE on @SteveScalise: I'm told current surgery is standard procedure 4 gunshot victims. Docs basically checking what they did yesterday.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #738 on: June 15, 2017, 03:18:47 pm »
Looks like Hannity did his show live from the field where people were almost massacred and spent his time railing against Robert Mueller.

What a vile pig he's turned out to be.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #739 on: June 15, 2017, 03:22:46 pm »
What a vile pig he's turned out to be.

BTW, @Cripplecreek This is the language of hate.

Start a new thread for bashing Sean Hannity ... this is not the place for it.

@CatherineofAragon
@Victoria33

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #740 on: June 15, 2017, 03:23:52 pm »
Please, do let us know when the time is right for anger @Rivergirl

Thanks ever so.

pas·sive-ag·gres·sive

adjective
adjective: passive-aggressive

being, marked by, or displaying behavior characterized by the expression of negative feelings, resentment, and aggression in an unassertive passive way (as through procrastination and stubbornness)
•It is passive-aggressive behavior, the donning of a mask of amiability that conceals raw antagonism toward one's competitors, even one's friends. — Hilary De Vries

•A passive-aggressive manager eschews open hostilities, in part because he feels distinctly uncomfortable with them. — Walter Kiechel III
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #741 on: June 15, 2017, 03:24:20 pm »
BTW, @Cripplecreek This is the language of hate.

Start a new thread for bashing Sean Hannity ... this is not the place for it.

@CatherineofAragon
@Victoria33

Sounds like Hannity changed the subject, not us.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #742 on: June 15, 2017, 03:25:19 pm »
I'm going to tell you people something. Pray for us. Pray for this country.

You have a group that has set themselves up as a special protected class. They are now trying to stop media interviews in the Halls of Congress. They will seal themselves away. Pass laws to control what is being said on the internet and elsewhere. A1 is going to come under some severe attack.

Someone will always try to knock the king off the hill. History proves it.

Pray for us people. Pray for us.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #743 on: June 15, 2017, 03:26:56 pm »
Sounds like Hannity changed the subject, not us.

Who cares?  Why can't we just have one damn thread that stays on topic @Weird Tolkienish Figure ?

Just one?

Offline skeeter

« Reply #744 on: June 15, 2017, 03:28:47 pm »
If we can't be angry when a radical leftist tries to assassinate Republicans when is it appropriate to get angry?    Do we need to wait until we have actually dug our own graves and are standing in them?    If not for his inability to aim his gun and the armed security we'd likely be looking at a minimum of 5 to 10 dead Congressmen.

Most Congressmen do not have armed security outside of the Capital building.  Meanwhile many leftists continue with the violent rhetoric.

Its already happening without any of us doing a damn thing. If we do not get angry and address what we ALL know is the major cause for the increasing political violence then we guarantee more of it is exactly what we'll get.

Offline kidd

« Reply #745 on: June 15, 2017, 03:39:37 pm »
Might be a good time to put aside the blame game and send prayers to the scalise family and our country.
Anger is counterproductive at this time.
Prayers are appropriate as an action.
Anger is an emotion that has JUSTIFIABLY been brought on by the shooting act itself, those who approve of it and those who might have radicalized the shooter.

Are you asking us to (1) suppress our emotions, or to (2) suppress acting out on our emotions?

The first case is ridiculous for you to ask.
The second case might be insulting, if you are insinuating that us "crazed conservatives" would retaliate with violence like the violent looney left.
The second case might be dangerous, if you are insinuating that we should do nothing defensively. The violent left is apt to commit copy-cat crimes.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 03:42:07 pm by kidd »

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #746 on: June 15, 2017, 03:58:46 pm »
pas·sive-ag·gres·siv
"It is passive-aggressive behavior, the donning of a mask of amiability that conceals raw antagonism toward one's competitors, even one's friends."
@txradioguy
"Please, do let us know when the time is right for anger @Rivergirl  Thanks ever so."

You nailed it, as usual.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #747 on: June 15, 2017, 04:14:48 pm »
I'm going to tell you people something. Pray for us. Pray for this country.

You have a group that has set themselves up as a special protected class. They are now trying to stop media interviews in the Halls of Congress. They will seal themselves away. Pass laws to control what is being said on the internet and elsewhere. A1 is going to come under some severe attack.

Someone will always try to knock the king off the hill. History proves it.

Pray for us people. Pray for us.

Fred, you are so right.  God help us.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #748 on: June 15, 2017, 04:21:13 pm »
If we can't be angry when a radical leftist tries to assassinate Republicans when is it appropriate to get angry?    Do we need to wait until we have actually dug our own graves and are standing in them?    If not for his inability to aim his gun and the armed security we'd likely be looking at a minimum of 5 to 10 dead Congressmen.
Most Congressmen do not have armed security outside of the Capital building.  Meanwhile many leftists continue with the violent rhetoric.
@driftdiver

1.  I think I heard there were at least 20 congressmen there.  Most of them would have been killed if not for the two cops who began to shoot within seconds of the guy firing.  They were in a van parked where they could see the whole field.  They peeled out of there fast and began to fire.
2.  I heard one of the congressmen who was there, say they were talking to the speaker about assigning guards to every congressman.   If I was a congressman, I would pay for them myself if congress doesn't do it.  And, if they have a rule a congressman can't "carry" while congress is in session, that rule needs to be changed.

We are in the new place these days with anger toward congressmen.  We have near riots now when a congressman goes home and holds meetings with the public.  I recall a congressman a few months ago, made his meeting a pay event with a dinner.  Only one dissenter paid to get in there and was shut down when she tried to disrupt. 

Online mountaineer

« Reply #749 on: June 15, 2017, 04:22:06 pm »
I wasn't calling for anyone to put his or her head in the sand. Just asking for a little civility and focus while we're commenting on this thread.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org