Author Topic: What Happened to the Hysteria About Trump-Induced Anti-Semitism?  (Read 261 times)

rangerrebew

What Happened to the Hysteria About Trump-Induced Anti-Semitism?
Dennis Prager

Posted: Jun 13, 2017 12:01 AM

I document in my book "Still the Best Hope: Why the World Needs American Values to Triumph," which is an explanation of Americanism, leftism and Islamism, hysteria is a major tactic of the left.

If you think about it, there is never an extended period of time -- one year, let's say -- during which society is not engulfed by a hysteria induced by the left. The mother of them all is global warming, or "climate change," as the left has come to call it (because the warming was not quite enough to induce widespread panic). Hysterics like billionaires Al Gore and Tom Steyer, along with virtually all the Western news media, warn us that the existence of life on Earth is threatened by carbon emissions.

https://townhall.com/columnists/dennisprager/2017/06/13/as-i-document-in-my-book-still-the-best-hope-why-the-world-needs-american-values-to-triumph-which-is-an-explanation-of-americanism-leftism-and-islamism-hysteria-is-a-major-tactic-of-the-left-n2340301
« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 08:22:49 am by rangerrebew »