Author Topic: “MY HOMETOWN IS GONE” A Shocking First-Hand Account of the Islamization of an American Small Town (Utica, NY)  (Read 1114 times)

Online mountaineer

“MY HOMETOWN IS GONE” A Shocking First-Hand Account of the Islamization of an American Small Town
June 11, 2017
EXCERPTED
Did you know that over 15 thousand so-called Muslim “refugees” have been admitted to the US since inauguration day?

WHERE DID THEY GO? 15,726 Mostly Muslim Refugees Admitted Since Inauguration Day

Americans have got to wake up and see what’s happening to us!

Loretta Brady has written the best ever first-hand account of the damage the refugee resettlement program is doing to America’s small towns. It’s truly a must-read! Please share!

I gave a talk at a luncheon a few months ago that was basically relating my story of how my hometown has been Islamized by refugee resettlement. So it makes sense to do a blog post.

I’m from the Utica, NY area. Utica is the city nicknamed by the UN “the city that loves refugees!” Soon every American city will be a city that loves refugees! Get ready! So I would like to tell you what it is like living in an area where the major city is about 25% (or more) refugee, mainly Muslim . ...

When I moved back home one of the first things I noticed was that an old Methodist church was being converted into a bright shiny white new mosque. The local paper touted this as immense progress and featured a local woman who had attended the church as a child and was positively brimming with joy it was being turned into a mosque. If that is the general sentiment, then it’s odd that my county went for Trump, right? There are at least two mosques in the city now. They just built another.

Where do I start? Utica had always been “the city that loves refugees” but under Obama things accelerated. Muslim immigrants were suddenly in these local bureaucratic positions where they had power over you. This, in what is probably one of the most corrupt states in the union, where the power of the state is everything.

The social worker at my daughter’s school was a Muslim immigrant. I looked for her profile on the school website, I googled her, I could not find information on her background, resume, qualifications, or educational attainments.

When I began to homeschool my daughter the administrator to whom I had to submit paperwork was a Muslim immigrant.  ...

The spring before we moved Utica made national news because of a federal grant to the local community college (two million dollars) for a (Muslim immigrant) professor to teach teenage (Muslim) refugees how to build drones. The grant didn’t mention explicitly that the drones would be equipped with bombs or anything, so it was all aboveboard. This was going on like down the road from us. My husband assured me he could shoot any drone out of the sky, and I’m sure he could, but curiously enough that didn’t assuage my anxiety, but only exacerbated it. The last thing I needed was my husband getting arrested on federal charges for taking down a drone.

I looked up the Muslim immigrant professor on Linked In. It was an odd career trajectory. It looked like he had been a soccer coach a few years before. It wasn’t exactly clear to me how he had landed his present job where he was getting federal money to train Muslims to build drones, but, hey, that’s the Obama era for you. ...
Complete article at 100% Fed Up
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Once again, "the question":

Who's winning?

Online mountaineer

Once again, "the question":

Who's winning?
It's game 7, bottom of the 9th, and we're down by three.  **nononono*

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
It's game 7, bottom of the 9th, and we're down by three.  **nononono*

I've read the book, we win in the end.  As I recall it's a grand slam in the bottom of the 9th.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Online mountaineer

I've read the book, we win in the end.  As I recall it's a grand slam in the bottom of the 9th.
Ah yes, that book. There first may be some trials and tribulation. Are we ready?  :pondering:

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Immigrants have been part of the American experience from the beginning.   So has know-nothing religious bigotry.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online mountaineer

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Utica?

Heh. If the Muslims (and Bosnians and other assorted types) hadn't moved in, believe me, no one else would. Take a look at the rest of upstate New York. Decrepit ghost towns as far as the eye can see and beyond.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024