Author Topic: General Electric Company (GE) Boots Immelt, Gives Flannery the Nuke Code  (Read 1208 times)

Offline rodamala

General Electric Company (NYSE:GE) on Monday did what many had openly hoped for during the past few years — it sacked CEO Jeff Immelt. The industrial conglomerate is installing GE Healthcare head John Flannery at the top, and GE stock holders are celebrating with a 3% move north in morning trade.

snip

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/general-electric-company-ge-boots-125818729.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsaTElBljOE

Offline Frank Cannon

Immelt killed GE. They used to stand for something and make products. Now they are an unrecognizable pile of shit. Maybe Jeff can now spend some time with his BFF Obama and they can whisper about what was in between making out.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Ha, Frank -- their locomotives were never any good!

Wingnut

In the olden days when it was a US company ....When it came to major household appliances I avoided GE like the plague.  Mass produced crap made in the USA.  Then in the 80's  their crap was made in some shithole town in china or mexico and it was worse crap.  Even today, when most of their stuff is once again made in the USA it is cheap grade A crapola crap.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 01:13:01 am by Wingnut »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
In the olden days when it was a US company ....When it came to major household appliances I avoided GE like the plague.  Mass produced crap made in the USA.  Then in the 80's  their crap was made in some shithole town in china or mexico and it was worse crap.  Even today, when most of their stuff is once again made in the USA it is cheap grade A crapola crap.

I know, but it's really good crap.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Wingnut

I know, but it's really good crap.

Yep huge Chinese crap! 
 A Look at GE Appliance’s New Owne.... Haier.
http://refrigerators.reviewed.com/news/who-is-haier-a-look-at-ge-appliances-new-owner

Offline Joe Wooten

We had a GE fridge we bough back in 1994 that lasted only 17 years, vs. the Whirlpool I bought in 1979 that is still going strong in my basement. Both were American made at the time I bought them.

Offline rodamala

Ha, Frank -- their locomotives were never any good!

@Fishrrman

My dearly departed friend Tommy, who worked the yard jobs and the locals out of Oak Island, hated "Toasters" more passionately than any other railroader I have ever known.