Author Topic: U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson Releases Statement Recognizing ‘LGBTI Pride Month’  (Read 1960 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson Releases Statement Recognizing ‘LGBTI Pride Month’

Excerpt:

WASHINGTON — U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson released a statement on Wednesday recognizing “LGBT Pride Month,” an act that some have noted President Donald Trump has not done, unlike predecessor Barack Obama, who released such a statement each year.

“In recognition of LGBTI Month, the Department of State affirms its solidarity with the human rights defenders and civil society organizations working around the world to uphold the fundamental freedoms of LGBTI persons to live with dignity and freedom,” Tillerson said in a national press release.

He decried discrimination against homosexual and transgendered persons and vowed as diplomat to continue to support their rights around the world.

“We also recognize that LGBTI persons continue to face the threat of violence and discrimination. Violence and discrimination targeting any vulnerable group undermines our collective security as well as American values,” Tillerson stated.

“When all persons are protected on the basis of equality and with dignity, global stability is strengthened,” he said. “We will continue to support the human rights of LGBTI persons together with like-minded governments, businesses, and civil society organizations globally.”

As previously reported, Tillerson, a former president of the Boy Scouts of America, was stated to be instrumental in the organization’s decision to allow openly homosexual scouts and leaders.

http://christiannews.net/2017/06/08/u-s-secretary-of-state-rex-tillerson-releases-statement-recognizing-lgbti-pride-month/

How special.  Gays get a month where McDonalds can serve up rainbow fries.  And all because they choose to have perverted sex.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 03:12:14 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Oceander

Offline endicom

NY Values

Lotsa Gays Behind Trump.

Reminds me of when LBJ was said to be standing firmly behind Walter Jenkins. Texas values.

Online corbe

it's not JUST at State, The Pentagon under Mattis seems to be producing no evidence they are rolling obummers gay crap back.

Why Is The Pentagon Pushing Forward With Obama-Era Gay Pride Agenda?

Posted at 8:45 pm on June 11, 2017 by Susan Wright

It is a practice that began by the social justice warriors of the Obama administration, and has less than nothing to do with the fitness of our military.

At the beginning of his second term, President Obama could barely contain his disdain for the U.S. armed forces, and deemed the military was better served promoting alternative lifestyles and the homosexual agenda than maintaining their position as an elite fighting force.

Social conservatives and evangelicals had hoped President Trump would help rebuild the military, setting it back on its intended course, and away from the social justice nonsense of the fringe left.

This is just one more area where Trump has let his base down.

http://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2017/06/11/pentagon-pushing-forward-obama-era-gay-pride-agenda/

I hid this here @Chosen Daughter as to not bring it to Frank's attention, He doesn't like this woman no matter how well dressed she is.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

An embarrassment and a clear abomination.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Frank Cannon

Social conservatives and evangelicals had hoped President Trump would help rebuild the military, setting it back on its intended course, and away from the social justice nonsense of the fringe left.

How can anyone be let down when it was never brought up as an issue and no one gives a shit anymore? That make Susan Wright a stupid effing "C" word.

BTW the only way this writer could look good is if she put a bag over her head.

https://thinkprogress.org/army-secretary-mark-green-ce68f0ba83e2

Offline RoosGirl

How can anyone be let down when it was never brought up as an issue and no one gives a shit anymore? That make Susan Wright a stupid effing "C" word.

No one gives a shit about the gov't sponsoring gay pride moments?

Offline Frank Cannon

No one gives a shit about the gov't sponsoring gay pride moments?

Do you see the general public up in arms over the issue like they are about Obamacare, taxes and the economy? I don't.

Oceander

Do you see the general public up in arms over the issue like they are about Obamacare, taxes and the economy? I don't.

It's certainly a litmus test for Trump's supporters.

Offline RoosGirl

I don't see anyone up in arms except for the stupid libs.  I thought it was a well known, but unspoken rule, that conservatives are not allowed to get up in arms about anything, at least in public.  My conservative friends are not pleased about this kind of crap though.

Offline endicom

That's because the military has become so small. It used to be that nearly everyone had relatives with military service or had themselves worn the uniform.

If Mattis is doing anything about this situation then he's doing so indirectly so as not to create a public disturbance. And there is probably nothing he can do at this time.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

It's certainly a litmus test for Trump's supporters.

How so?

Offline Chosen Daughter

it's not JUST at State, The Pentagon under Mattis seems to be producing no evidence they are rolling obummers gay crap back.

Why Is The Pentagon Pushing Forward With Obama-Era Gay Pride Agenda?

Posted at 8:45 pm on June 11, 2017 by Susan Wright

It is a practice that began by the social justice warriors of the Obama administration, and has less than nothing to do with the fitness of our military.

At the beginning of his second term, President Obama could barely contain his disdain for the U.S. armed forces, and deemed the military was better served promoting alternative lifestyles and the homosexual agenda than maintaining their position as an elite fighting force.

http://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2017/06/11/pentagon-pushing-forward-obama-era-gay-pride-agenda/

I hid this here @Chosen Daughter as to not bring it to Frank's attention, He doesn't like this woman no matter how well dressed she is.

Disgusted.  Disgusted with Evangelicals too.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Offline Frank Cannon

Disgusted.  Disgusted with Evangelicals too.

You probably lose sleep over the pill too.

And so?  We aren't Israel.  They also provide government funded abortion.  We are talking about America on this thread

Understand @Chosen Daughter ... I posted the links as an example of how the world has and is changing ... here and even in the State of the Jewish people.

Feel free to ignore it.   :shrug:

Offline Chosen Daughter

BTW the only way this writer could look good is if she put a bag over her head.

https://thinkprogress.org/army-secretary-mark-green-ce68f0ba83e2

I can see why you love Donny so much.  Your shallow like him.  Who knows maybe you are big and fat or you have a comb over like trump.  Or comb forward?

Offline Frank Cannon

Who knows maybe you are big and fat or you have a comb over like trump.  Or comb forward?

Even if I did, I still wouldn't touch that pig.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Understand @Chosen Daughter ... I posted the links as an example of how the world has and is changing ... here and even in the State of the Jewish people.

Feel free to ignore it.   :shrug:

The world is falling down on their knees in worship of the gay agenda?  Yes it appears so.  June is flowers, birds, hikes in the mountains, baby calves in the fields.  Newness of life.  Not gay sex.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Even if I did, I still wouldn't touch that pig.

OK, good for you but I like her articles.  I don't care what a writer looks like if they are right and she is.

The world is falling down on their knees in worship of the gay agenda? 

No the world is not.  But it's certainly more than the knee jerk crap about "NY Values" that everyone seems to get such a kick out of here

@Chosen Daughter

Offline Chosen Daughter

You probably lose sleep over the pill too.

No, not Catholic