Author Topic: Lindsey Graham warns Trump could be the first president in history to 'go down' because he can't 'stop inappropriately talking about an investigation' - which would clear him  (Read 922 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lindsey Graham warns Trump could be the first president in history to 'go down' because he can't 'stop inappropriately talking about an investigation' - which would clear him

Sen. Lindsey Graham appeared on Face the Nation and voiced some of his frustrations about President Trump
    Graham said if Trump just kept quiet, the investigation into Russia would find that there wasn't collusion between the Kremlin and the Trump campaign
    Instead, Trump is jeopardizing his presidency, Graham argued, by 'inappropriately talking' about the probe 

By Nikki Schwab, U.s. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com

Published: 14:56 EDT, 11 June 2017 | Updated: 15:21 EDT, 11 June 2017

Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., warned that President Trump's loose lips could sink the ship that is his White House.

'But here is what is so frustrating for Republicans like me,' Graham said Sunday on Face the Nation. 'You may be the first president in history to go down because you can't stop inappropriately talking about an investigation that, if you were just quiet, would clear you.'

Trump, spending the weekend at his Bedminster, New Jersey golf club, started out Sunday by dashing off tweets, including one that called former FBI Director James Comey 'very cowardly!'

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4593934/Graham-warns-Trump-s-blabbing-cause-down.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I know Lindsey is about as popular as a diaper rash in here but I do feel he's right in this instance.

Offline montanajoe

I would think even Trump's most ardent supporters wish he would just shut up....but I could be wrong :whistle:

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Frank Cannon

Lindsey Graham warns Trump could be the first president in history to 'go down'

I'll bet he knows a whole hell of a lot about that.

Wingnut

He has knee pads sewn into his suit pants.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I know Lindsey is about as popular as a diaper rash in here but I do feel he's right in this instance.

But of course you do!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

First thing I thought, Frank, but you had the nerve to say it.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Oceander

I would think even Trump's most ardent supporters wish he would just shut up....but I could be wrong :whistle:

You'd be wrong.

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.