Author Topic: Comey now claims he deleted his original memos  (Read 613 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Comey now claims he deleted his original memos
« on: June 11, 2017, 01:03:52 pm »
twitter

Jack Posobiec
🇺🇸‏Verified account @JackPosobiec

Comey now claims he deleted his original memos, and the professor he gave a copy to is in hiding. Totally normal.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Rivergirl

Re: Comey now claims he deleted his original memos
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2017, 01:11:02 pm »
Fake news about Comey.   Who would have thought.
He stated that the did not give his notes to his friend but merely read the info he wanted out to the public.
Further he stated he gave all his notes to Mueller.

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2017, 01:36:37 pm »
Comey now claims he deleted his original memos, and the professor he gave a copy to is in hiding. Totally normal.
Yes, totally normal. For Obama Administration, that is. Destroying emails was SOP.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online roamer_1

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2017, 01:46:52 pm »
It's the FBfrigginI. Nothing is deleted, I guarantee it.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2017, 06:47:37 pm »
Bollocks. Never mind FBI - lawyers don't delete their notes.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online roamer_1

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2017, 07:06:24 pm »
Bollocks. Never mind FBI - lawyers don't delete their notes.

Nevermind the lawyers or the FBI. IT doesn't delete anything especially where redundant systems and breaking the law is concerned. There's a backup somewhere, or there's a CYA file, guaranteed.

Or, they were never there to begin with.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2017, 07:55:27 pm »
Checkmate Comey. You're credibility is now completely shot.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2017, 08:05:05 pm »
Proof That James Comey Misled the Senate Intelligence Committee
Powerline, Jun 10, 2017

In his written testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee, James Comey made a point of saying that he wrote memoranda documenting all of his conversations with Donald Trump, something he didn’t feel compelled to do regarding his (very few) conversations with Barack Obama. In his appearance before the committee, Comey broadened this claim to include President George W. Bush, under whom he served as Deputy Attorney General. The reason, he explained, was that Trump was the only one of the three presidents whom he considered untrustworthy.   This was his exchange with Senator Warner:

<snip>

A sharp-eyed reader pointed out that, as it happens, Comey has left behind an account of that meeting with President Bush. It is recounted in Angler, a book-length attack on Dick Cheney by Barton Gellman. Comey was one of Gellman’s chief sources.

<snip>

Angler includes a description of Comey’s meeting with Bush that obviously came from Comey. It is strikingly similar to Comey’s description of his critical meeting with Donald Trump in his written Intelligence Committee testimony.

From Comey’s written testimony:

The President signaled the end of the briefing by thanking the group and telling them all that he wanted to speak to me alone. I stayed in my chair. As the participants started to leave the Oval Office, the Attorney General lingered by my chair, but the President thanked him and said he wanted to speak only with me. …When the door by the grandfather clock closed, and we were alone, the President began by saying, “I want to talk about Mike Flynn.” 

From Angler:

Bush stood as the meeting ended, crossing behind Cheney’s chair. Comey moved in the opposite direction, on his way out. He had nearly reached the grandfather clock at the door when the president said, “Jim, can I talk to you for a minute?” … This time the vice president was not invited.

Much more:  http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2017/06/proof-that-james-comey-misled-the-senate-intelligence-committee.php

« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 08:07:49 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2017, 08:18:17 pm »
So darn clever, this partisan lawyer. Should have given it to Huma, Anthony, Hillary, Loretta, or printed a hardcopy to keep at home.

"The dog ate it."

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln