Author Topic: Comey Is Refusing To Turn Over Memo, Says He Deleted It [interesting stuff]  (Read 1085 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

YoungCons
Nickarama
05:18pm June 10, 2017

Here’s some news that may make you go “Hmmm…”

After former FBI Director James Comey testified on Thursday, the Senate Intelligence Committee naturally asked Comey for a copy of the infamous memo in question that he had leaked through a friend to the NY Times.

During testimony, Comey testified he felt he needed to take notes to protect himself in his conversations with President Donald Trump and then being so concerned about going on record with facts after a Trump tweet that he supposedly had his friend, Daniel Richman, leak the contents to the NY Times.

Problem? When the committee asked for the memo, Comey said he no longer had copies.

The committee was then required to request copies from the Richman. Here’s the relevant excerpt of the letter to Richman noting this.

(more)
http://www.youngcons.com/comey-is-refusing-to-turn-over-memo-says-he-deleted-it/?ref=FacebookPost

-------------------------------------------------
So now, the vaunted 'memo' that Comey supposedly, allegedly, wrote after a meeting with President Trump, is now MIA. Curiouser and curiouser...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Jack Posobiec  🇺🇸‏Verified account@JackPosobiec 
Comey now claims he deleted his original memos, and the professor he gave a copy to is in hiding. Totally normal.

Mike Cernovich‏Verified account@Cernovich 
BREAKING - Sources in FBI tell me they are unable to locate James Comey's memos on their servers.

Mike CernovichVerified account  @Cernovich
If FBI is unable to locate Comey memos, it means:
- Comey destroyed memos
 - He lied about writing memo immediately after meeting with Trump